Author Topic: Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes  (Read 1709 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes
« on: December 06, 2020, 02:43:31 pm »
Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes
'We now know conclusively'
WND Staff By WND Staff
Published December 4, 2020 at 8:36pm

A witness at a Georgia Senate hearing said an analysis of a Dominion voting machine found it flipped 37 votes in a tiny Georgia county from President Trump to Joe Biden.

Steve Bannon’s "War Room" reported someone testifying for the Trump team analyzed the machine.

Advertisement - story continues below

The comments about the Georgia machine start about 52:30:

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/report-gop-obtained-dominion-machine-yes-switched-votes/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 02:58:23 pm »
Proving the machine changes votes is very important.

Because it could be a 'glitch' and accidentally done, it is overwhelmingly important to witness who it switched from and to.

If machines ONLY take from one candidate and give to another, then that means it is not accidental and definitively deliberate.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 07:08:09 pm »

But the machine recount changed the votes the exact same way.  So everything is OK because the numbers came out the same.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 07:34:39 pm »

Because it could be a 'glitch' and accidentally done, it is overwhelmingly important to witness who it switched from and to.

If machines ONLY take from one candidate and give to another, then that means it is not accidental and definitively deliberate.

How many lawsuits have been won by Trump's lawyers?  How many cases have been dismissed? Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any lawsuit has been won that will make it to SCOTUS. Nothing to date has overturned this election.  The AG, and DOJ have done nothing other than say that there's not enough evidence.

Time is just about running out.

We need to face the fact that Biden will be sworn in.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 01:02:33 am »
How many lawsuits have been won by Trump's lawyers?  How many cases have been dismissed? Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any lawsuit has been won that will make it to SCOTUS. Nothing to date has overturned this election.  The AG, and DOJ have done nothing other than say that there's not enough evidence.

So glad you are not on a battlefield with other lives dependent upon your ability and willingness to fight.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2020, 05:18:23 am »
As the Queen told her people; NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GO WOBBLY!  Grow a backbone and stay the course!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2020, 01:43:31 pm »
As the Queen told her people; NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GO WOBBLY!  Grow a backbone and stay the course!

"No time to go wobbly," was not the Queen, that was the Prime Minister, Margaret "the Iron Lady" Thatcher.  For goodness sake, if you're going to be part of the Right, you need to get your knowledge of our heroes straight.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 04:24:56 am »
If votes were switched, that should dictate a 2nd election in all states, which is 30+ states.  And more importantly, everyone involved with the company should be indicted for treason, convicted, and dispatched the following day!

And don't tell me Soros is not involved in this.  The CEO of Smartmatic has just been put in charge of Soros' Open Society.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2020, 04:47:31 am »
So glad you are not on a battlefield with other lives dependent upon your ability and willingness to fight.
You sound like Hiroo Onoda. (Look him up.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2020, 04:57:48 am »

I don't disagree with too much that you have said, but would like to bring up the one bit of shiny news today....   Cruz giving life to issue by going out on a limb and offering to present the case to SCOTUS.  Now if this does get to SCOTUS, does Cruz have enough ammo to reverse the election?  As a betting man, I am guessing not.  But OTOH, if he presents enough of a credible argument, there may be rulings from SCOTUS basically questioning the legitmacy of the Biden presidency.  That will not be a total victory, but it might be enough to enact electoral reform to fix this shit permanently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 05:02:29 am »
It isn't over until it is over.

I'll wait.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2020, 05:28:31 am »
God this is so pathetic.  How have you not been scammed out of your life savings?

A recount changes the vote total by 37 votes in a county.  Some guy in a hearing not under oath claims "forensic analysis" on a dominion machine found that it was the machine that flipped the votes, not the recount by hand by people.  When were any dominion machines seized to be "analyzed"?  Why does everyone believe some random dude who can say anything he wants?

Seriously. Can yall take a step back and collect yourselves and think. 

I can go find a bunch of people that say aliens abducted and performed tests on them.  You believe that too? 

This one guy in Georgia though....this is what you believe.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2020, 05:45:48 am »

At least in Onoda's case the war had ended @jmyrlefuller   You refuse to wait before surrendering.

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2020, 05:54:06 am »
I don't disagree with too much that you have said, but would like to bring up the one bit of shiny news today....   Cruz giving life to issue by going out on a limb and offering to present the case to SCOTUS.  Now if this does get to SCOTUS, does Cruz have enough ammo to reverse the election?  As a betting man, I am guessing not.  But OTOH, if he presents enough of a credible argument, there may be rulings from SCOTUS basically questioning the legitmacy of the Biden presidency.  That will not be a total victory, but it might be enough to enact electoral reform to fix this shit permanently.

Assuming we get before the SC, what if the SCOTUS remedy is to order the election be resolved in the State Legislature?  This could have an ambient affect on Georgia, Michigan and Arizona, could it not?  @catfish1957

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 05:56:10 am »
"No time to go wobbly," was not the Queen, that was the Prime Minister, Margaret "the Iron Lady" Thatcher.  For goodness sake, if you're going to be part of the Right, you need to get your knowledge of our heroes straight.

Just a light off the cuff comment abouta p.c. situation.  Take some of the seriousness and apply it to the p.c. whores endangering the nation.  Then you might to accomplishing something.  By the way, i often typo often too, such as is old age.
 8888crybaby :2popcorn: :yowsa:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 05:56:56 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 06:17:02 am »
Assuming we get before the SC, what if the SCOTUS remedy is to order the election be resolved in the State Legislature?  This could have an ambient affect on Georgia, Michigan and Arizona, could it not?  @catfish1957

@Right_in_Virginia

Interesting angle.  But I am still thinking SCOTUS ruling has to have the means of determing whether enough tangible, proveable votes were stolen in these swing states to overturn the election.  This far along, with previous lost court appeals, and with so many tracks covered.......   that might be a tall order.

And as far as turning it over to the state legislatures, in a fair world, SCOTUS would or could say that that state's election was a CF and so wrought with fraud, that it is impossible to tell who the legitimate winner is.  I have no idea how this could be resolved.

I am still thinking the best result for us may be some kind of rebuke ruling by SCOTUS of the democratic party, and that legislation will be needed by next election to insure ironclad irrefuable results, even if needed by a 3rd party commission administering election fairness.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:18:39 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 06:25:14 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
I am still thinking the best result for us may be some kind of rebuke ruling by SCOTUS of the democratic party, and that legislation will be needed by next election to insure ironclad irrefutable results, even if needed by a 3rd party commission administering election fairness.

Methinks the Democrats will laugh off any rebuke from the conservative wing of the SC --- especially since they'll own the government come 2021 if this election is not righted.  Besides, is this remedy a remedy at all for the theft of the 2020 Presidential election or will they tell us to accept it?

@catfish1957

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:47:42 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 06:56:49 am »
Methinks the Democrats will laugh off any rebuke from the conservative wing of the SC --- especially since they'll own the government come 2021 if this election is righted.  Besides, is this remedy a remedy at all for the theft of the 2020 Presidential election or will they tell us to accept it?

@catfish1957

@Right_in_Virginia

There lies the predicament, and why I am so pessimistic about this whole shit show.  I don't think there is anyone on the SC willing to risk a civil war by invalidating the election.   And heck, I don't even know if SCOTUS could even do that in the first place.

That is why I am thinking there might  be some kind of SC ruling to the effect that states there was wide spread fraud conducted by he democratic party through criminial activities.  Looking at the path to 270, the closest distance is a deficit of (AZ 11K votes, 11EV, GA 12K votes, 16 EV's PA 82K votes, 20 EV's). Somehow proving 105K votes were stolen over 3 states with 100% proof is going to be almost impossible.

In any case this would throw  serious doubt on the Biden legitimacy, while allowing the president to save face.  It might be a shallow victory, but maybe our only option.

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 01:27:27 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1336161955845959680

There lies the predicament, and why I am so pessimistic about this whole shit show.  I don't think there is anyone on the SC willing to risk a civil war by invalidating the election. 

Wow.  We're so programmed to accept we're the ones who will get the shaft that no one, including us, worry about a civil war if a stolen election is invalidated.  How'd we get this way? 

That is why I am thinking there might  be some kind of SC ruling to the effect that states there was wide spread fraud conducted by he democratic party through criminial activities.  Looking at the path to 270, the closest distance is a deficit of (AZ 11K votes, 11EV, GA 12K votes, 16 EV's PA 82K votes, 20 EV's). Somehow proving 105K votes were stolen over 3 states with 100% proof is going to be almost impossible.

It may all be moot @catfish1957 but the threshold is preponderance of the evidence, not 100% proof.  But the PA case is not about fraud, it's about whether or not PA broke with their constitution when election officials changed the rules for mail-in ballots without the legislature --- which is why I'm hoping a remedy could include returning the selection of electors to them.

In any case this would throw  serious doubt on the Biden legitimacy, while allowing the president to save face.  It might be a shallow victory, but maybe our only option.

I think Biden's legitimacy will be dictated by the media/press, and we can count on any SC rebuke vanishing into thin air.   Whatever happens, the President will be painted as a petulant, sore loser because I have my doubts Trump will concede, regardless.

I still want at least one question answered:  "Why did five states simultaneously stop counting on election night".  I really need an answer to this. 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 02:49:49 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Wow.  We're so programmed to accept we're the ones who will get the shaft that no one, including us, worry about a civil war if a stolen election is invalidated.  How'd we get this way? 

Due to complaceny and the addicition to comfort. Sadly, too many on our side know or beleive that the tandem of Swamp/MSM/Big Tech hold a stranglehold of power.  Not only its focal, but ancillary in the manner of how that power is used and applied to our electoral process.  Conservative SC justices also know that their own viability and even sanity will be questioned if they support or allege that a presidential election was blanantly stolen.  It's the proverbial all the cards are stacked against us theme.  I am not endorsing out in out civil war, but honestly it appears that that is the only solution.  Do enough on our side have a stomach for that? I really don't think so. 

It may all be moot @catfish1957 but the threshold is preponderance of the evidence, not 100% proof.  But the PA case is not about fraud, it's about whether or not PA broke with their constitution when election officials changed the rules for mail-in ballots without the legislature --- which is why I'm hoping a remedy could include returning the selection of electors to them.

I think Biden's legitimacy will be dictated by the media/press, and we can count on any SC rebuke vanishing into thin air.   Whatever happens, the President will be painted as a petulant, sore loser because I have my doubts Trump will concede, regardless.

I still want at least one question answered:  "Why did five states simultaneously stop counting on election night".  I really need an answer to this.

100% agreement on my behalf.  I have actually persuaded 9 people thus far that the "steal" is not misinformation as the parrots at MSM keep spewing.  I have given them the blow by blow account, of how I was monitoring 6 web sites, and all the networks.  And as we both witnessed, the improbable, implausbile, and downright impossible event of not only pausing of counting happened, Return results were reversing direction, on cue.  Add the strange fact, EVERY network swapped over to a map went it happened, giving Biden paths to victory in these states. 

Offline verga

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 05:18:00 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2020, 01:26:09 am »
Naw, I am American.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2020, 08:22:47 am »
If I believed rules would matter, I'd agree, but they don't to the Dems, any more than criminals follow gun control laws.

And no matter what hoops a ballot must pass through to be legal, if the tabulation machines credit different weights to those votes, the fix is still present, the election is still a fraud.

Remember what Stalin said about counting the votes...because they do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis