Author Topic: Supreme Court rejects GOP bid to nullify Biden win in Pennsylvania  (Read 7665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Supreme Court rejects GOP bid to nullify Biden win in Pennsylvania
By John Kruzel - 12/08/20 04:50 PM EST

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a bid by Pennsylvania Republicans to nullify President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the Keystone State, dealing another blow to the long-shot legal effort by President Trump and his allies to overturn the election in the courts.

Developing

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/529334-supreme-court-rejects-gop-bid-to-nullify-biden-win-in-pennsylvania
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:02:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
🚨
IMPORTANT POINT REPORTERS ARE MISSING IN PA SUIT:

The Supreme Court only denied emergency injunctive relief. In the order, it did NOT deny cert.

@MikeKellyPA
’s suit is still pending before the U.S. Supreme Court.

https://supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html
5:24 PM · Dec 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

From article:

Earlier Tuesday the state of Texas filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court against four battleground states in an effort to overturn Biden’s win.

Texas sues states Biden won in Supreme Court, seeking to delay...
Lou Dobbs presses Stephen Miller to take up Cruz offer on Trump
Election law experts who predicted Kelly’s case would be dismissed by the court offered a similar prognostication in the Texas lawsuit.

“I may need to take back what I said about Rep. Kelly’s [Pennsylvania] suit being the dumbest case I’ve ever seen filed on an emergency basis at the Supreme Court,” Rick Hasen, a law professor at the University of California Irvine, wrote on the Election Law Blog. “This new one from the indicted Texas AG Ken Paxton probably should win that prize.”

Read this Hasen's blog.  https://electionlawblog.org/

He is not a law professor or expert.

He is as bad a liberal bully as any who have ever appeared on tv or in print.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Can't help but wonder if this is all the corrupt Potomac two step and kabuki theater, to distract us until it's too late.  and both sides appear to be playing it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

Can't help but wonder if this is all the corrupt Potomac two step and kabuki theater, to distract us until it's too late.  and both sides appear to be playing it.
I’m wondering if the establishment GOP is waiting until it’s a done deal before professing their outrage.

They’ll be shocked - shocked! - there was cheating going on. Oh well, we’ll get em next time.

Offline bilo

I’m wondering if the establishment GOP is waiting until it’s a done deal before professing their outrage.

They’ll be shocked - shocked! - there was cheating going on. Oh well, we’ll get em next time.

There won't be a next time.

The Republic is being destroyed and you can bet mail in ballots along with ballot harvesting will be a national practice. I want to see the Pubs hold GA., but I don't think it will matter. China has infiltrated and manipulates key industries (Finance, tech, media) and DC politicians. Trump is our last best hope, but I don't think the SCOTUS has the courage to do the right thing and we are seeing Pub controlled State legislatures don't have the will to exercise their constitutional authority.

If Trump doesn't win this battle it's not time to talk about 2024. It's time to form a separation party.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And The Hill shoots and misses once again!

SCOTUS did not grant immediate injunctive relief but the case is still very much alive.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

SCOTUS did not grant immediate injunctive relief but the case is still very much alive.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Absalom

Suggest those raging that Trump is not a Loser,
take a look at his Court Rulings since Election Day!

Offline Absalom

-------------------------
Hmm..........unlike the Trump Presidency!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How many battles did the Colonials win before Cornwallis' Surrender at Yorktown?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

Having consciences seared as with a hot iron, p.c. whores only care about winning, consequences don't matter to people who have no moral bearings.  1930's Germany was a precursor to todays democrats now lead by Nazi gold Soros.  You will soon see what i mean with moraless Biden in charge.  America for sale to the worlds global community.

Offline christian

By the way, it seems NOBODY wants to talk about how the Supreme Court has swung far left ? ? ?
 Is Barret and the Conservative judges under house arrest some where?
 ****slapping :smokin: ****slapping

Offline skeeter

The Republic is being destroyed and you can bet mail in ballots along with ballot harvesting will be a national practice. I want to see the Pubs hold GA., but I don't think it will matter. China has infiltrated and manipulates key industries (Finance, tech, media) and DC politicians. Trump is our last best hope, but I don't think the SCOTUS has the courage to do the right thing and we are seeing Pub controlled State legislatures don't have the will to exercise their constitutional authority.

If Trump doesn't win this battle it's not time to talk about 2024. It's time to form a separation party.

I agree entirely, this is it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

The "establishment GOP" are noting more than Dims in respectable clothing trying to fool people into believing they really ARE Republicans. RINO's one and all,and I despise each and every one of them.

I have more respect for the "out in the open" globalism of the self-indentified Dims. As least most of them actually believe in what they are promoting and stand behind it right out in the open. They might have the intellect of fruit flies,but at least they have the courage of their convictions,and there IS some honor in that,even if they are wrong.

I am now to the point with RINO's I no longer support trials and hangings. Just tie them to a bumper and drag them down the road until there is nothing left but a foot in a noose. Vultures have to eat,too.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:44:43 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
-------------------------
Hmm..........unlike the Trump Presidency!

@Absalom

Thank you!

I like the sound of desperation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Having consciences seared as with a hot iron, p.c. whores only care about winning, consequences don't matter to people who have no moral bearings.  1930's Germany was a precursor to todays democrats now lead by Nazi gold Soros.  You will soon see what i mean with moraless Biden in charge.  America for sale to the worlds global community.

PREACH IT,BROTHER MAN!

Every word true and pure!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

The "establishment GOP" are noting more than Dims in respectable clothing trying to fool people into believing they really ARE Republicans. RINO's one and all,and I despise each and every one of them.

I have more respect for the "out in the open" globalism of the self-indentified Dims. As least most of them actually believe in what they are promoting and stand behind it right out in the open. They might have the intellect of fruit flies,but at least they have the courage of their convictions,and there IS some honor in that,even if they are wrong.

I am now to the point with RINO's I no longer support trials and hangings. Just tie them to a bumper and drag them down the road until there is nothing left but a foot in a noose. Vultures have to eat,too.

It took me awhile to realize there are a great many candidates who choose party affiliation based only upon what seats happen to be the most accessible or vulnerable to them.

At least thats true on 'our side'. The rats seem to have far more true believers and for that I envy them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

I agree. The alleged Republican Party is now devolved to the level that ANYBODY the party supports is guaranteed to be a RINO Globalist.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Absalom

"Bad Orange Man!" scares you in your dreams,doesn't he,Princess?

All that talk about people running around free to make their own decisions has to be scary to someone like you,that likes order and discipline above all.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It took me awhile to realize there are a great many candidates who choose party affiliation based only upon what seats happen to be the most accessible or vulnerable to them.

At least thats true on 'our side'. The rats seem to have far more true believers and for that I envy them.

@skeeter

I think this will help clear that up for you.

Think of the Dims as Communist Party members in the old Soviet Union,where a dictatorship has been established that rules from the top down,and who picks who is even allowed to run for office.

Think of the RINO's as their Nazi cousins. They belong to a party with no one really in charge,and with no center core position on anything other than getting elected and re-elected. Virtually anyone can become an alleged Republican candidate,and for local seats in most areas,nobody really cares. The Party only steps in when the elections get national,or there are big bucks to skim from some local enterprise.

They are NOT a party unless it is the "Bleep YOU,ME FIRST" Party.

They are more like a party of independent agents. Nobody really seems to care what they stand for on the local level,as long as they can be trusted to follow the leadership when something important to the leadership comes up for a vote.

They tend to be  more ambitious than the typical Dim because unlike the typical Dim candidate,they aren't "born into a seat" anywhere but on a bus. They have to hustle to make a buck.

They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves and their bank accounts. When it is to their advantage,they are willing to run as a alleged Republican Candidate on a Dim platform.  They have no shame. They will pretend to be anything they need to be in order to get elected.

Yeah,you  COULD vote for the Dim candidate instead of them in an election if you want,but what good would that do,when the typical Dim candidate has the IQ of a claw hammer and the character of a wild dog in heat?

So,in MOST cases what you face is a decision to vote for a candidate dedicated to creating a Global World  and running as a Dim,or a candidate who is dedicated to enriching himself and his family regardless of the effect it has on anyone else or the nation.

Most people vote for the whore because there is always a hope you can buy off a whore,and there is a  CHANCE that what would benefit the whore would also benefit America because the RINO is focused entirely on "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

There is NEVER a chance that any Dim candidate will promote anything that benefits America. There used to be,but not anymore. They are all either good little comrades when they start now,or they never get started.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 04:28:38 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

I think this will help clear that up for you.

Think of the Dims as Communist Party members in the old Soviet Union,where a dictatorship has been established that rules from the top down,and who picks who is even allowed to run for office.

Think of the RINO's as their Nazi cousins. They belong to a party with no one really in charge,and with no center core position on anything other than getting elected and re-elected. Virtually anyone can become an alleged Republican candidate,and for local seats in most areas,nobody really cares. The Party only steps in when the elections get national,or there are big bucks to skim from some local enterprise.

They are NOT a party unless it is the "Bleep YOU,ME FIRST" Party.

They are more like a party of independent agents. Nobody really seems to care what they stand for on the local level,as long as they can be trusted to follow the leadership when something important to the leadership comes up for a vote.

They tend to be  more ambitious than the typical Dim because unlike the typical Dim candidate,they aren't "born into a seat" anywhere but on a bus. They have to hustle to make a buck.

They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves and their bank accounts. When it is to their advantage,they are willing to run as a alleged Republican Candidate on a Dim platform.  They have no shame. They will pretend to be anything they need to be in order to get elected.

Yeah,you  COULD vote for the Dim candidate instead of them in an election if you want,but what good would that do,when the typical Dim candidate has the IQ of a claw hammer and the character of a wild dog in heat?

So,in MOST cases what you face is a decision to vote for a candidate dedicated to creating a Global World  and running as a Dim,or a candidate who is dedicated to enriching himself and his family regardless of the effect it has on anyone else or the nation.

Most people vote for the whore because there is always a hope you can buy off a whore,and there is a  CHANCE that what would benefit the whore would also benefit America because the RINO is focused entirely on "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

There is NEVER a chance that any Dim candidate will promote anything that benefits America. There used to be,but not anymore. They are all either good little comrades when they start now,or they never get started.
Thats as good a summary as I’ve heard. It also helps explains why having RINOs scold us for not being a ‘team player’ when they are totally focused on themselves only really rubs me the wrong way.

Offline Smokin Joe

@bilo

I agree. The alleged Republican Party is now devolved to the level that ANYBODY the party supports is guaranteed to be a RINO Globalist.
Why they dumped instead of defended Roy Moore. A true believer on the Right is a threat to the RINO herd.

Maybe we should just stop calling the RINOs. After all they define the public face of the GOP. Just find a new name for the ones who actually are Conservative. If anything, the last four years should have exposed who actually supports the Constitution, and at least the Republic, and who doesn't. Unfortunately, the latter seem to be in the majority, or we'd be hearing bloody hell from the Republicans in Congress, even around all the media roadblocks and barricades.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@skeeter

Can I drive?

pleasepleaseplease?

C S Lewis

Offline Knox27

@Absalom

"Bad Orange Man!" scares you in your dreams,doesn't he,Princess?

All that talk about people running around free to make their own decisions has to be scary to someone like you,that likes order and discipline above all.

People ran around free to make their own decisions and voted him out of office.  Fake conservatives want the will of the people ignored.