Author Topic: Joe Biden Pledges to Distribute 100 Million COVID Vaccines in First 100 Days  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Pledges to Distribute 100 Million COVID Vaccines in First 100 Days

Haris Alic 8 Dec 2020

Joe Biden pledged his administration will distribute 100 million coronavirus vaccines to individuals most at risk during his first 100 days in office.

Biden, who has been declared president-elect by multiple media outlets, made the promise when introducing key members of his public health team on Tuesday. During the event, which was held in Wilmington, Delaware, the former vice president discussed the top three public health objectives that his administration would undertake in its first 100 days.

“This team will help get at least 100 million COVID vaccine shots into the arms of the American people in the first 100 days,” he said. “100 million shots in the first 100 days.”

Biden elaborated that his administration “would follow the guidance of science to get the vaccine to those most at risk,” including “healthcare professionals, people in long term care,” and eventually educators.

“This will be the most efficient mass-vaccination plan in U.S. history,” the former vice president added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/08/joe-biden-pledges-to-distribute-100-million-covid-vaccines-in-first-100-days/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Given that much of Pfizer's 100M doses and Moderna's 100M doses could be distributed before Inauguration Day, Biden might not be able to keep that promise, if he is President. Though AstraZeneca (300M doses) could conceivably receive approval in January, and Johnson & Johnson (100M doses) and/or Novavax (100M doses) could conceivably receive approval in March.

This also ASSumes that Biden's peeps don't F up the distribution Trump's OWS already has set in motion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Given that much of Pfizer's 100M doses and Moderna's 100M doses could be distributed before Inauguration Day, Biden might not be able to keep that promise, if he is President. Though AstraZeneca (300M doses) could conceivably receive approval in January, and Johnson & Johnson (100M doses) and/or Novavax (100M doses) could conceivably receive approval in March.

This also ASSumes that Biden's peeps don't F up the distribution Trump's OWS already has set in motion.
So once again Joe Plagiarist, after denigrating Trump and saying Trump has no plan, will again poach Trumps success and plan and claim it as his.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Where the hell does he come up with these numbers?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online andy58-in-nh

Where the hell does he come up with these numbers?

The same place he got his last colonoscopy.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline rustynail

So enough for 50 million to get their two shots?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fine. Give it to his voters first....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

So once again Joe Plagiarist, after denigrating Trump and saying Trump has no plan, will again poach Trumps success and plan and claim it as his.

That would be the least bad thing he could do. My concern is that his task force people will muck up the carefully crafted distribution plans.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
UBS pharma analyst estimates....  I've extrapolated that January 20th to April 30th, would equal about 90M Vax. 10% above expectations?  Yawn!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Who or what is "UBS (Bio)pharma"? My DDG results were less than illuminating. Some sort of investments recommendations outfit?

The chart has an issue. The label says, "monthly US mRNA vaccinations". Were the only vaccines in Phase III in the US the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, which are both likely to receive EUA in the next 10 days or so, that would be fine. But because the AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, and Novavax vaccines, which all could be approved between now and March or April, do not use mRNA, the chart is very incomplete as a gauge of how many people in the US will be vaccinated.

Offline skeeter

That would be the least bad thing he could do. My concern is that his task force people will muck up the carefully crafted distribution plans.
Bank on it. Right now there are members of his team trying to figure out how to spin this vaccine into political gold. Simply vaccinating people in order of need won’t do.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 05:44:22 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who or what is "UBS (Bio)pharma"? My DDG results were less than illuminating. Some sort of investments recommendations outfit?

Exactly..

Just another estimate and perspective, from a large investment and brokerage firm.  Take it for what it is worth.

OTOH, before dismissing it, big money often has more inside track than anyone else, when the stakes are this high.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Exactly..

Just another estimate and perspective, from a large investment and brokerage firm.  Take it for what it is worth.

OTOH, before dismissing it, big money often has more inside track than anyone else, when the stakes are this high.
Probably the Chinese through a bunch of shell entities.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis