Author Topic: Donald Trump Downplays Talk of 2024 Run: ‘Let’s Do This One First’  (Read 394 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump Downplays Talk of 2024 Run: ‘Let’s Do This One First’
Breitbart, Dec 8, 2020

President Donald Trump promised to keep fighting the 2020 presidential election results in a video posted on Tuesday, downplaying a possible run in 2024.

“You know they’re saying 2024, I said, ‘I’m not interested in it right now. Let’s do this one first,'” Trump said to cheering supporters.

The president commented on the fight at the White House Christmas party with supporters.

He joked he was ready to speak frankly with his friends there, but that there were several phones recording his remarks. Video of the president’s remarks was posted on Twitter by former Trump advisor Dr. Sebastian Gorka.

"I don’t want to go four years forward, I want to go four weeks back,” he said. “We never give up we caught tremendous fraud.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/08/donald-trump-downplays-talk-of-2024-run-lets-do-this-one-first/

Offline Longiron

If TRUMP loses this he will have NO chance in 2024. They rigged this election against him and they will be better at it in 2024. His best chance is to start a NEW America First Party and get rid of the R party. If he loses this it is not the DEMS that beat him it is the Republican Party that has done NOTHING for him to WIN. Where are they ? MI,WI PA all have R state legislators who have no spine or backbone and just bleeding the system for their own personal gain. There needs to be a opposition Party because the UNIPARTY rules right now. If TRUMP loses you will not believe what is to come in the next 2 years. DC and PR become welfare states, SCOTUS will get expanded to 13 or more, Your Medicare and SS will be lost to illegals. You all know the rest. No, don't blame the DEMS Blame those compromised Republican's because they will have caused the Banana Republic we will become. TRUMP has one CHANCE and that is the Insurrection ACT with Military Tribunals for election interference by CHINA. The proof is there but the judges do NOT or afraid to see it, including the SCOTUS. God help us because all our lives will be changed. :patriot:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I can't take credit for originating the following, saw it posted elsewhere:

"Which would you prefer?
A military government,
or...
communism ??"

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If TRUMP loses this he will have NO chance in 2024. They rigged this election against him and they will be better at it in 2024. His best chance is to start a NEW America First Party and get rid of the R party. If he loses this it is not the DEMS that beat him it is the Republican Party that has done NOTHING for him to WIN. Where are they ? MI,WI PA all have R state legislators who have no spine or backbone and just bleeding the system for their own personal gain. There needs to be a opposition Party because the UNIPARTY rules right now. If TRUMP loses you will not believe what is to come in the next 2 years. DC and PR become welfare states, SCOTUS will get expanded to 13 or more, Your Medicare and SS will be lost to illegals. You all know the rest. No, don't blame the DEMS Blame those compromised Republican's because they will have caused the Banana Republic we will become. TRUMP has one CHANCE and that is the Insurrection ACT with Military Tribunals for election interference by CHINA. The proof is there but the judges do NOT or afraid to see it, including the SCOTUS. God help us because all our lives will be changed. :patriot:

IF the GOP should lose the Senate majority (and I've stated this several times) it will then be time to start a Constitutional Conservative party ... and definitely don't wait till 2024...the time to act is NOW.  Not later.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Yes, splitting the conservative vote is clearly our best way forward.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yes, splitting the conservative vote is clearly our best way forward.  *****rollingeyes*****

??? Last time I checked none of the supposed conservatives, AKA/RINO's have done a darn thing to stand against the blatant corruption that is going on.

The heck with the GOPe.  Besides, if you think that another Republican will be seated after a DEM majority if seated you are sadly mistaken.

We lose the Senate, we lose our Republic.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Besides, if you think that another Republican will be seated after a DEM majority if seated you are sadly mistaken.

We lose the Senate, we lose our Republic.

I've been hearing this bullshit since I started posting in conservative forums decades ago. It's never happened. Will never happened. Go read FR thread after Obama won in 2008. Same stuff.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I've been hearing this bullshit since I started posting in conservative forums decades ago. It's never happened. Will never happened. Go read FR thread after Obama won in 2008. Same stuff.

Really?  Explain to me then how after the DEMS have the majority in both seats that mathematically it will be possible for a GOP to be seated in either house once amnesty is granted. Do you also think that the DEMS will not change the electoral process?  Do you not think that the DEMS will pack the SCOTUS?

If the GOP loses the Senate majority, you are in for a very rude awakening. ...nope ... no bullshit.  Now, to claim that something will never happen, IS indeed bullshit.