Author Topic: Campaign Lawyer: Legislatures in Swing States Will Switch Electors to Trump  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Campaign Lawyer: Legislatures in Swing States Will Switch Electors to Trump
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 07:27:23 pm »
IIRC isn't he the same dolt that's stood in the way of Article V legislation moving forward to a floor vote?

I don't recall, but I would bet on it.  It's Rusty Bowers, long-time Party apparatchik.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 09:01:32 pm »
@catfish1957
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@txradioguy

I searched and found the information about the woman who sent in her mother's mail ballot after her mother died, and Bee County District Attorney sent it to Attorney General Greg Abbott, who took the case to court.  This is "one" woman.  If you have evidence of voter fraud, do take it to your District Attorney first and if you get stonewalled by him/her, go to your State Attorney General.  Here is what happened to this one woman:

"Melva Kay Ponce, Bee County, Texas, was convicted for mailing in an absentee ballot for her deceased mother in the November 2004 general election. She pleaded guilty to one charge of illegal voter registration and was sentenced to two years of deferred adjudication and ordered to pay a $1,500 fine."

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:00:17 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 11:09:32 pm »
@catfish1957
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@txradioguy

I searched and found the information about the woman who sent in her mother's mail ballot after her mother died, and Bee County District Attorney sent it to Attorney General Greg Abbott, who took the cause to court.  This is "one" woman.  If you have evidence of voter fraud, do take it to your District Attorney first and if you get stonewalled by him/her, go to your State Attorney General.  Here is what happened to this one woman:

"Melva Kay Ponce, Bee County, Texas, was convicted for mailing in an absentee ballot for her deceased mother in the November 2004 general election. She pleaded guilty to one charge of illegal voter registration and was sentenced to two years of deferred adjudication and ordered to pay a $1,500 fine."

Thanks for digging that up, @Victoria33!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2020, 01:07:32 am »
Well so much for his cover of saying he's a Republican.   *****rollingeyes*****
He's not.

When he first posted, he told us all he is 'An Eisenhower Republican'.
When I replied most people think of a Rockefeller Republican and he was dating himself, he said he was only 37.

Obvious troll as he does not know what is supposed to be his masquerade.

And look at his posts, all the liberal talking points are spit out.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Absalom

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2020, 01:15:56 am »
I don't know about that, but if it happens, it will be because the GOP failed to learn the lesson of what birthed it.  The Whigs collapsed after decades of broken promises, and the GOP is on the same road.
--------------------------
A reflection; as Politics is the history of commitments violated and promises broken.
As for the Republicans, they emerged on the eve of the Civil War.
At our founding, the Colonies were essentially agrarian and rural from North to South.
But as our nation's growth accelerated, the North became increasingly industrial.
Not so the South, which was controlled by the Cotton producing Plantation Class,
requiring extensive land holdings as well as irrigation facilities for successful cotton
development. Additionally, the South w/tarred by slavery, for their manpower needs.
As a consequence, the South lagged behind the North in wealth creation and political power.
The Republicans represented the Northern Mercantile, later Industrial class, and stood for
strong Centralized Government, Trade Protectionism and Judicial Activism while the South
stood for States Rights, Free Trade and Judicial Restraint.
Our development reflects the former, because of the post Civil War ascendancy of the R's

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 02:22:01 am »
The democrats commit the crimes and it's the Republicans are doomed because of it.  1+1=3 1/2 ?  RINOs weren't invented just yesterday.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Knox27

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 03:33:46 am »
He's not.

When he first posted, he told us all he is 'An Eisenhower Republican'.
When I replied most people think of a Rockefeller Republican and he was dating himself, he said he was only 37.

Obvious troll as he does not know what is supposed to be his masquerade.

And look at his posts, all the liberal talking points are spit out.

I still like the label eisenhower republican.

And my "liberal talking points" are that Trump is a fat lying incompetent anti-american idiot and that there wasn't significant fraud and that he is doing severe harm to this nation by claiming there was.  And that harm comes in the form of a decimated GOP.

How thats liberal, your have to explain to me.  Im surprised I haven't been labeled a communist, frankly.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 03:37:52 am »
I still like the label eisenhower republican.

And my "liberal talking points" are that Trump is a fat lying incompetent anti-american idiot and that there wasn't significant fraud and that he is doing severe harm to this nation by claiming there was.  And that harm comes in the form of a decimated GOP.

How thats liberal, your have to explain to me.  Im surprised I haven't been labeled a communist, frankly.

You’ve certainly got the Liberal talking points down.  And like a typical Liberal you’re long on accusations and short on facts or credible links to what you claim. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2020, 03:54:06 am »

Calm down, Sink.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2020, 04:03:51 am »
I still like the label Eisenhower republican.
How that's liberal, your have to explain to me.  I'm surprised I haven't been labeled a communist.
---------------------------
Knox, it's pointless engaging the usual suspects in any discussion.
As for Trump, you're being too kind.
Lucky for him he was birthed in our permissive & soulless times.
Our forebears would have been merciless w/this buffoonish fraud/hustler!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2020, 12:37:47 pm »

It's not our fault if you don't have the smarts to realize that's what you want.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2020, 03:19:56 pm »
Why is it liberal saviors always end up being the biggest amoral whores the nation has ever seen, but as liberals frantically insist they are Saviors anyway?  People like Trump turn the ship America away from the reef democrats were headed for, and they get full demonization from the amoral left.  How horrific Trump turned America away from the destruction Obama intended for this nation. eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2020, 04:50:41 pm »
Not surprising.  The head count of people in the party that Trump can rely on has plummeted.  Funny how self preservation trumps principles.

@catfish1957

All these senior pols have dirt on each other from shared "insider" deals they let each other in on over the years.

This is a card that is rarely played because of the unknown consequences of what will,can,or might happen if the threatened pol fights back,but when it is played,it could mean the end of someone's political career.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2020, 04:52:55 pm »
Perusing the last posts on this Topic, I'm thinking "troll."  He's phoning it in, just contradicting everything good Briefers say.

@Cyber Liberty

The best thing to do with these people is lob in an occasional grenade in passing,but mostly ignore them. There IS no reasoning with them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2020, 04:57:06 pm »
@catfish1957
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty - sorry this post got long
@txradioguy

Let's look at election fraud where it actually happens so it can be fixed.
Do not think about entire US Elections, or you will get bogged down.  Election fraud happens ONLY IN COUNTIES.  Why is that?  Because every election happens in a county - now you are where it happens - again, not in the whole US, but in a county.

Who runs a county?  County Commissioners, County Judge, District Attorney, County Clerk, Elections Administrator/Director; if they don't have an Elections Administrator/Director, then County Clerk.

All of you live in a county; you can go to your county courthouse right now during office hours and speak to the Elections Administrator - speak to the County Clerk or the District Attorney, any of the other officials in the county courthouse. 

Don't let the title of the office scare you or think those officials are above you, so you do not go.  Every single one of them is just like you, plus you pay them.

What is your fastest method of causing an investigation of voter fraud in your county election?  If you have a bit of evidence which could be those who witnessed fraud, etc., go to your District Attorney and he must investigate it; he must.  This law of must investigate is in your State's Election Code.

If your District Attorney will not investigate, contact your State Attorney General and he must investigate. He absolutely has to do it as he is the last authority to investigate.

I have given this below example before because it absolutely shows what happens when the State Attorney General gets a complaint of voter fraud:

Texas Attorney General was Greg Abbott, who is now our Governor.  He got a complaint of voter fraud attempted by one person.  The District Attorney did not investigate, but Attorney General Abbott did.

One woman took care of her elderly, sick Mother.  They sent an application to their Election Administrator for a mail ballot and got it.  The mother died before filling out the ballot.  The daughter knew how her mother was going to vote so she filled out the ballot and sent it in.  Before the daughter mailed it in, the County Clerk got the notice of the mother's death certificate as one is always sent to a County Clerk.  It appeared to the Clerk, after the mother died, she sent in her ballot.

Attorney General Abbott took this daughter to court.  Here is what happened:

See what can happen if you know voter fraud happened - you can do something about it.
Another thing you can do is get involved in the voting process.  Go speak with your Republican Party Chairman, and offer to work in an election.  If you are still working in a job, you can't do this, but many of you are retired.  These retired people are the ones working the polls.  You will be on the inside of an election and see how it works.  You also get an amount of money for working the polls, so that is a bit of extra money you will have.

My husband was the Republican County Chair and I was the Secretary of the Party and we had monthly meetings.  We had none of that when he became Chairman; there was no organized Republican Party in that county.  We put together a Republican Party and had to find election judges and clerks.  "Open a Republican Office" and they will come.  We did that and retired people came to our office and wonderful smart retired people signed up.  I instructed them how to work in a polling place, and we were off and running.

What I am saying is, get involved in your county Republican Party, find out how your county holds elections, and, if you are not bedridden, sign up to work in a polling place. They will tell you what to do at the polling place and/or they will have a meeting to train you to work in a polling place.  Do it and tell us your experience.

One more time:  Buy your state's Election Code book and read how elections are held in your state.  If you want to buy that book for your state, PM me and I will find where you can buy it at the cheapest price.

@Victoria33

Great post!

All of it.

Thank you.