Author Topic: The Many Layers of the Deep State  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Many Layers of the Deep State
« on: December 08, 2020, 03:20:45 pm »
The Many Layers of the Deep State
Jeff Davidson

Posted: Dec 08, 2020 12:01 AM

In my recent Townhall article, "What if the Deep State Has No Bottom?" one of the commenters issued a brief roster of 12 deep state layers and below is my take on each of them.

1. Ignorant Youth – A blameless group indoctrinated to either hate America or over-focus on her faults. Students rarely hear about the greatness of America and what we've done for the world, let alone our own citizens. These youth eventually join the Democrat/progressive machine that seeks to rewrite our history and to make our populace subjects of the state and not much more.

2. Brainwashed Teachers – Today, teachers from kindergarten to grade 12, invariably lean left. Those who graduated college in the last 20 years were indoctrinated by activist professors. Veteran teachers have had to endure ‘white fragility’ re-education lectures, hear that they are guilty by virtue of their physiology, and learn that sucking up  to the cause leads to redemption. Yay, BLM and Antifa!

3. College Professors – Above 90% of college professors vote Democrat year after year. No good comes from this level of conformity; diversity of political thought on campus is not tolerated. The few professors who lean right keep a low profile, as to not make waves, and do not discuss issues with their indoctrinated academic peers.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffdavidson/2020/12/08/the-many-layers-of-the-deep-state-n2581189
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Many Layers of the Deep State
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 03:50:07 pm »
We must have different interpretations of what constitutes "Deep State"

What the author listed are enbablers and complict parties to that secret organization that I equate to an American Illuminati.

My best estimation of the Deep State are a conglomerate of federal legislators, departments, comissions, and agencies (concentricity  of beuarcreacy, generally top 3-4 levels) who have a systematic and unbreachable stranglehold on power at every level. Then add the uber wealthy who are hell bent on pushing their own political agendas, and are tightly bound with these fedzilla swamp swimmers.

That's at least my view of the system.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 06:15:36 pm »

What the author listed are enbablers and complict parties to that secret organization that I equate to an American Illuminati.

My best estimation of the Deep State are a conglomerate of federal legislators, departments, comissions, and agencies (concentricity  of beuarcreacy, generally top 3-4 levels) who have a systematic and unbreachable stranglehold on power at every level. Then add the uber wealthy who are hell bent on pushing their own political agendas, and are tightly bound with these fedzilla swamp swimmers.

FWIW, I think your head is screwed on really straight. @catfish1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 09:32:29 pm »

You probably meant "enablers," but enbablers should be the title of many people in the federal bureaucracy who engage in gobbledygook as a matter of course when issuing directives to the public. The Office Of Official Babble, Joe X. Chief Enbabbler.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 09:53:26 pm »
You probably meant "enablers," but enbablers should be the title of many people in the federal bureaucracy who engage in gobbledygook as a matter of course when issuing directives to the public. The Office Of Official Babble, Joe X. Chief Enbabbler.
Good catch, I am getting bad with the typos of late.  Angry typing?  Dirty Glasses?, Sloppy?  Who knows..... 

Point was, that the author seems to be thinking the "Deep State" is a different entity than I thought it was.  Which who is to say anyway, as there are many in the power loop, who says it doesn't exist. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 11:31:24 pm »
4. University Committees
5. Rank and File Government Workers
6. Agency Heads
7. Lobbyists
8. The Court System
9. Politicians
10. Three Letter Agencies
11. Technocrat Kings
12. Globalist Visionaries

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 06:29:54 am »

888high58888
Add the MSM to that list.  They are actively complicit in this mess.