Author Topic: Hey Georgia, Don’t Be Stupid... Derek Hunter  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey Georgia, Don’t Be Stupid... Derek Hunter
« on: December 07, 2020, 02:49:36 pm »
Hey Georgia, Don’t Be Stupid

Derek Hunter

Posted: Dec 06, 2020 12:01 AM

Think what you will of Lin Wood and Sidney Powell as lawyers – I have no idea if they’re any good at the law or not, they’ve just had some high-profile cases that went well – but as political strategists…they make fine lawyers.

I don’t know who the Democrat is who came up with the idea of convincing Wood and Powell to tell people in Georgia not to vote in the upcoming run-off, but whatever they’re paid is not enough. They may be good at riling up a crowd, but they’re really dumb when it comes to winning elections.

Powell has been a blessing to General Michael Flynn in his fight against the bogus charges stemming from the Spygate scandal. Flynn was railroaded by rogue elements in the Justice Department and Powell is righting those wrongs.

Wood has successfully represented Nick Sandmann against CNN and the Washington Post, and is currently pursuing more media outlets that defamed the high school student whose only crime was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

Like I said, I’m sure they’re both very good lawyers. But what neither of them are not is election law experts or strategists.

So far, they’ve done a great job. Unfortunately, that great job hasn’t translated into any legal wins anywhere. They have, however, been successful at drawing crowds to rallies.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/12/06/hey-georgia-dont-be-stupid-n2581109
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34