Author Topic: Sinema Signs Letters With GOP - Don't Pay Us Until Budget Is Passed  (Read 540 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2020/12/04/republicans-and-sen-sinema-sign-letter-insisting-they-stop-getting-paid-until-n2581051

The letter was signed by Republican lawmakers Sen. Rick Scott (FL), Sen. Mike Braun (IN), Sen. Ted Cruz (TX), Sen. Steve Daines (MT), Sen. Joni Ernst (IA), Sen. Kelly Loeffler (GA), David Perdue (GA), Rep. Vern Buchanan (FL), Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA), Rep. Mike Gallagher (WI), Rep. Scott Perry (PA), Rep. Kevin Hern (OK), Rep. Lance Gooden (TX), Rep. Jack Bergman (MI), and Rep. Ralph Norman (SC). They were joined by moderate Arizona Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.

Just like Joe Manchin, I think she could go independent or jump ship to the GOP.

I know some of you are not crazy about her given her LBGT connection and sexual preferences.

While I would rather we have a republican in there now......but I think the GOP should be grateful that she is willing to speak her mind.

You know she will take heat for things like this.

Back to Manchin, did any of you see the death stare he got from AOC ?

The HIll reports Manchin may quit before his term is up to become governor again.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/448287-manchin-eyes-senate-exit

He has been frustrated by the lack of action by the senate.....which is surprising as the federal legislature is slooooowwwwww....as it should be.

The state level is where the action is.

He was the governor of WV and is thinking about going home to run again.

If the GOP could flip him (or that seat), it helps stave off a tough 2022 campaign.  The GOP needs to be working it's a** off to get ready for 2024 also.  This is when a huge number of democratic senators (including Sinema) come up for re-election.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Sinema Signs Letters With GOP - Don't Pay Us Until Budget Is Passed
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 04:03:36 am »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2020/12/04/republicans-and-sen-sinema-sign-letter-insisting-they-stop-getting-paid-until-n2581051

The letter was signed by Republican lawmakers Sen. Rick Scott (FL), Sen. Mike Braun (IN), Sen. Ted Cruz (TX), Sen. Steve Daines (MT), Sen. Joni Ernst (IA), Sen. Kelly Loeffler (GA), David Perdue (GA), Rep. Vern Buchanan (FL), Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA), Rep. Mike Gallagher (WI), Rep. Scott Perry (PA), Rep. Kevin Hern (OK), Rep. Lance Gooden (TX), Rep. Jack Bergman (MI), and Rep. Ralph Norman (SC). They were joined by moderate Arizona Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.

Just like Joe Manchin, I think she could go independent or jump ship to the GOP.

I know some of you are not crazy about her given her LBGT connection and sexual preferences.

While I would rather we have a republican in there now......but I think the GOP should be grateful that she is willing to speak her mind.

You know she will take heat for things like this.

Back to Manchin, did any of you see the death stare he got from AOC ?

The HIll reports Manchin may quit before his term is up to become governor again.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/448287-manchin-eyes-senate-exit

He has been frustrated by the lack of action by the senate.....which is surprising as the federal legislature is slooooowwwwww....as it should be.

The state level is where the action is.

He was the governor of WV and is thinking about going home to run again.

If the GOP could flip him (or that seat), it helps stave off a tough 2022 campaign.  The GOP needs to be working it's a** off to get ready for 2024 also.  This is when a huge number of democratic senators (including Sinema) come up for re-election.

Do none of these educated people realize there will be NO country left, to go back too?  ALL RUN BY CHINA. COMMUNISM. 

NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 04:05:54 am »
Where is the list of DEMON-RATS...SAYING THE SAME THING?  Just one?    Most are multi millionaires, on the democrats side, they don't even need any pay from us. Corruption has been good for them.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 04:37:22 am »
Where is the list of DEMON-RATS...SAYING THE SAME THING?  Just one?    Most are multi millionaires, on the democrats side, they don't even need any pay from us. Corruption has been good for them.

You asking if there is one besides Sinema ?