Author Topic: Georgia lieutenant governor says Trump claims will hurt GOP candidates in runoff  (Read 6690 times)

Offline corbe

Everyone needs a Vehicle to get there, some just require more work than others.

If Trump starts his own party and abandons the GOP maybe Conservatives can get it for dirt cheap, like NJ Taj Mahal and have enough money left over for a backhoe to bury the bodies, ceremonially, of course.   

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I hope I never gave you the impression I give a damn about your respect or bright lights @Jazzhead 

The GOP fights for Trump or it ends and we Trump supporters join the President's political party.   In your gut you know this as well as I do.

BTW, since you're so fond of doling out your respect as though it matters, call my "Dear Leader" Mr. President.  If you choke on these words ... well, Godspeed.

Don't worry,  @Right_in_Virginia .   You hate me and you want me to die.  I understand.  Now grab yourself a whiskey and chill.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 08:39:50 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline rustynail

Walker fights at the Golden Corral..

Offline Right_in_Virginia

But what @Right_in_Virginia  is urging is for Trump to abandon the Party, start his own,  and irrevocably split our center-right coalition.   That is madness born of bitterness at the verdict rendered,  for better or worse,  by the American people.    I have no objection to RIV washing the feet of her Hero,  but to advocate destruction for His sake is carrying sycophancy to an unhealthy extreme.

Stop spinning you damn drama queen.  Donald Trump should (and will) start a new political party and this party will pull tens of millions from your fictitious  "center-right coalition" --- but only if your "coalition" fails to fight for Donald Trump.

So, I'll say it again @Jazzhead :  Call your boys in Washington and tell them to circle the wagons around the President, but this time with the guns pointed outward.

The choice is still yours.  Fight for Trump! or lose your political party because this is all about his 74+ million supporters --- the ones whose vote you are so cavalierly pissing on.  Support them or lose them. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don't worry,  @Right_in_Virginia .   You hate me and you want me to die.  I understand.  Now grab yourself a whiskey and chill.

I'll make a deal with you @Jazzhead I'll try and find a whiskey if you promise to back away from the soy milk.  You'll never grow the kind of spine Trump supporters admire until you do. :laugh:

Offline Absalom

I hope I never gave you the impression I give a damn about your respect or bright lights @Jazzhead 
The GOP fights for Trump or it ends and we Trump supporters join the President's political party.   In your gut you know this as well as I do.
BTW, since you're so fond of doling out your respect as though it matters, call my "Dear Leader" Mr. President.  If you choke on these words ... well, Godspeed.
-------------------------------
Some 150 years ago, the Know Nothing Party emerged to 'save the Republic'.
It lasted some 10 years, then dissolved down the commode, so Trump can
now label his creation, Know Nothings II.
No matter, as anything led by Trump will last about half that time.

Offline corbe

Inspiration provided by @rustynail
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

I survived a year of Trump BS and my last Election proved Trumpers are more butthurt than I am.

Hey isn't that Trump's new attorney?

Offline corbe

Cruz said I'll defend you in Court if you give my Father a pardon for trying to kill Kennedy.

Offline skeeter

Cruz said I'll defend you in Court if you give my Father a pardon for trying to kill Kennedy.

000hehehehe

Offline dfwgator

There are possible alternatives to Trump with resumes to be a leader of conservatives. However, there are none I see that have the thick armor to survive the media and radical left attempts at personal and political destruction. And not many who want the grief that goes with the job.

So, Trump’s not a perfect man, and certainly not a groomed and polished politician, but something inside of him makes him capable of bearing up to the rigors that would crumble other men. I think I’ll keep my money on the horse with the solid track record running now.

I like DeSantis a lot, he seems to me to be the one who can carry the torch, along with Kristi Noem.

Offline dfwgator

-------------------------------
Some 150 years ago, the Know Nothing Party emerged to 'save the Republic'.
It lasted some 10 years, then dissolved down the commode, so Trump can
now label his creation, Know Nothings II.
No matter, as anything led by Trump will last about half that time.

Because the GOP was doing so well before Trump came along.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Stop spinning you damn drama queen.  Donald Trump should (and will) start a new political party and this party will pull tens of millions from your fictitious  "center-right coalition" --- but only if your "coalition" fails to fight for Donald Trump.

So, I'll say it again @Jazzhead :  Call your boys in Washington and tell them to circle the wagons around the President, but this time with the guns pointed outward.

The choice is still yours.  Fight for Trump! or lose your political party because this is all about his 74+ million supporters --- the ones whose vote you are so cavalierly pissing on.  Support them or lose them.

I'll fight for Trump's policies,  and for working Americans he claims to represent.   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 10:15:43 pm by Jazzhead »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As for the man himself,  I consider him an abomination.   If his selfish vendetta against the electorate causes the loss of the Senate,  it would be justice of a sort for the vengeful Dems he will have enabled to examine him like a proctologist for the rest of his days.

Please provide your contrasting opinion of Biden, and explain which and why one of the two is better for the country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

I'll fight for Trump's policies,  and for working Americans he claims to represent.

Do you consider the wholesale violation of election laws to be an abomination?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Exhibit A of why that is false.

Trump has supported and funded and constructed a border wall to prevent the invasion of our country by illegal aliens.

You support open borders.

Anything you say after that claiming you'll support Trump's policies is just a falsehood.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Exhibit A of why that is false.

Trump has supported and funded and constructed a border wall to prevent the invasion of our country by illegal aliens.

You support open borders.

Anything you say after that claiming you'll support Trump's policies is just a falsehood.

Anyone that supports open borders supports the invasion and downfall of our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Knox27

Anyone that supports open borders supports the invasion and downfall of our Republic.

Is there a good source that tracks estimates of illegals entering by year?

Offline libertybele

Good source?  Not sure of their accuracy; PEW Research Center and Numbers USA.  I don't think Uncle Sam has a true clue.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

We can track apprehensions.  In FY 2019 there were 851,508 apprehensions by the Border Patrol...a 12 year high.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/homesec/R46012.pdf

Please tell me you're not going to try and argue that there isn't or hasn't been a crisis at the border will illegal aliens are concerned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What's with these "Republicans" from Georgia...?
You can't win unless you WANT to win. And TRY to win.

(that doesn't apply to democrat-communists, however. With their newly-engineered "underground election apparatus", they can set up a win for ANYbody. As proof of that, look at who just got "elected" to be the next president!)

Offline dfwgator

So tell me, what other Republican politicians are willing to fight for Trump's policies, especially if Trump is no longer on the scene?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Please provide your contrasting opinion of Biden, and explain which and why one of the two is better for the country.

For the record, I deleted that post.  I regret saying that.

Biden's really little more than a figurehead,  an old pol that no one can get too worked up about,  and the perfect vessel for those millions of voters whose only issue was relief from the chaos.     I think most realized that, in fairness, Trump was only responsible for a portion of the chaos - he was the subject of unprecedented, crazy-level hate from Democrats and the media,  the latter of which adopted the morals and situational ethics of prostitutes.   (And in saying that, I apologize to prostitutes.) 

But Biden is safe and inoffensive,  and more than just a wee bit senile.   The real danger the Dems pose comes from their hyperpartisan. identity-politics wing,  exemplified by Kamala Harris.   What an awful, dangerous future she represents,  a future of tribalism and disunity.

The choice I was presented with this year broke my heart.    I couldn't support in good conscience either of them,  and the best thing I could see advocating for what what I called the bank shot -  divided government,  as the best hope for forcing these craven politicians to listen to the  voiceless and get some work done for a nation that sorely needs a break from the constant demands to hate and fear the other side.

The Georgia runoffs have the potential to create the divided government we need to fashion compromises and  temper extremism.   I'm likely being too optimistic;  now that the Dems have regained the federal bureaucracy,  they will likely move as swiftly to benefit their Tribe as Trump did to benefit his.   And like Trump,  their neglect of and contempt for the rest of us will likely lead to a GOP House as soon as 2022,  especially if they use Covid to grind our liberties and livelihoods to dust.   

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 11:52:33 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For the record, I deleted that post.  I regret saying that.

Biden's really little more than a figurehead,  an old pol that no one can get too worked up about,  and the perfect vessel for those millions of voters whose only issue was relief from the chaos.     I think most realized that, in fairness, Trump was only responsible for a portion of the chaos - he was the subject of unprecedented, crazy-level hate from Democrats and the media,  the latter of which adopted the morals and situational ethics of prostitutes.   (And in saying that, I apologize to prostitutes.) 

But Biden is safe and inoffensive,  and more than just a wee bit senile.   The real danger the Dems pose comes from their hyperpartisan. identity-politics wing,  exemplified by Kamala Harris.   What an awful, dangerous future she represents,  a future of tribalism and disunity.

The choice I was presented with this year broke my heart.    I couldn't support in good conscience either of them,  and the best thing I could see advocating for what what I called the bank shot -  divided government,  as the best hope for forcing these craven politicians to listen to the  voiceless and get some work done for a nation that sorely needs a break from the constant demands to hate and fear the other side.

The Georgia runoffs have the potential to create the divided government we need to fashion compromises and  temper extremism.   I'm likely being too optimistic;  now that the Dems have regained the federal bureaucracy,  they will likely move as swiftly to benefit their Tribe as Trump did to benefit his.   And like Trump,  their neglect of and contempt for the rest of us will likely lead to a GOP House as soon as 2022,  especially if they use Covid to grind our liberties to dust.   

So instead of answering the original question...you delete the post so no one can challenge your assertions then leave this tepid word salad in it's place?

:silly:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So instead of answering the original question...you delete the post so no one can challenge your assertions then leave this tepid word salad in it's place?

:silly:

No,  I deleted the post before I saw that Catfish had quoted it.   And the post is there for all to see,  in Catfish's quotation.   And no, I shouldn't have said it.    Because while I could not vote for the man,  I recognize that Dems are likely going to be worse,  and I do not wish him ill. 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 11:59:21 pm by Jazzhead »