Author Topic: Doctor Has License Yanked After Saying This About the Coronavirus  (Read 834 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doctor Has License Yanked After Saying This About the Coronavirus

Bronson Stocking
|
Posted: Dec 05, 2020 10:33 PM

An Oregon doctor has reportedly lost his medical license after attending a "Stop the Steal" rally and delivering comments about the coronavirus and face masks.

In a video of Dr. Steven LaTulippe's remarks at the Nov. 7 "Stop the Steal Rally," the physician described himself as a retired Air Force officer, an ordained minister, and a practicing physician in The Dalles, Oregon area.

"I want you to know that I never shut down during the entire COVID season, from the time it was declared till now," LaTulippe told the crowd. "I hate to tell you this -- it might scare you -- but I and my staff, none of us once wore a mask in my clinic. And how many problems did we have in our clinic from that? Zero. Absolutely none."

The doctor called the lockdowns a threat to the American people, freedom, and the Constitution, and petitioned those in the crowd to remove their "mask of shame."

While the physician acknowledged the virus was real, LaTulippe said it is "a common cold virus that has been with us forever."

"Please don't be duped. You have an immune system," LaTulippe said.

LaTulippe also said he has treated 75 cases of the coronavirus and every one of his patients got better in a week.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/12/05/doctor-has-medical-license-yanked-after-nonhysterical-n2581116
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Doctor Has License Yanked After Saying This About the Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 05:14:08 pm »
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/anti-mask-doctor-who-spoke-at-pro-trump-rally-medical-license-suspended/283-26b7d46b-67d9-4371-a8f8-771069ca93f1

Doctor who refused to wear mask has medical license suspended

The Oregon Medical Board suspended the license of an Oregon doctor who said he refuses to wear a mask in his clinic while also encouraging others to not wear masks.

Dr. Steven LaTulippe told a pro-Trump rally in November that neither he nor his staff wears a mask while working in their Dallas, Ore. clinic. That violates a state order requiring health care workers to wear a face-covering in health care settings.

Members of the medical board voted Thursday evening to suspend LaTulippe’s license immediately. According to a statement on the Oregon Medical Board website, the suspension was issued “due to the board’s concern for the safety and welfare of licensee’s current and future patients.”

My emphasis.

While the physician acknowledged the virus was real, LaTulippe said it is "a common cold virus that has been with us forever."

No, SARS-CoV-2 is not a rhinovirus or even related, and SARS-CoV-2 has not "been with us forever".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 05:21:12 pm »
LaTulippe also said he has treated 75 cases of the coronavirus and every one of his patients got better in a week.

That's nice. A friend and his wife both got Covid-19 recently. He recovered in a week or two; last I heard the hospital to which she had been admitted had put her on a ventilator, something the hospital and doctors hoped could be avoided.

I'm glad LaTulippe's patients all recovered quickly, but trivializing Covid-19 as if it were just another cold or flu is irresponsible bordering on reprehensible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 05:32:23 pm »
That's nice. A friend and his wife both got Covid-19 recently. He recovered in a week or two; last I heard the hospital to which she had been admitted had put her on a ventilator, something the hospital and doctors hoped could be avoided.

I'm glad LaTulippe's patients all recovered quickly, but trivializing Covid-19 as if it were just another cold or flu is irresponsible bordering on reprehensible.

What's truly reprehensible is how this whole thing has been handled for the last year.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 05:42:50 pm »
Good article and good information.

Take precautions just as you would for the flu -- wash your hands continuously after touching surfaces in public, don't touch your face, wash down surfaces in your home.  Take vitamins and probiotics and get outside and get some sunshine and fresh air!

Personally, I think that masks are doing more harm than good -- think of all the bacteria on the outside of them that is collected and I think if you wear them long enough then you're breathing in all the bacteria, and your breathing in your on CO2 which effects infectious disease transmission and stifles your body from getting oxygen.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 07:01:59 pm »
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/anti-mask-doctor-who-spoke-at-pro-trump-rally-medical-license-suspended/283-26b7d46b-67d9-4371-a8f8-771069ca93f1

My emphasis.

No, SARS-CoV-2 is not a rhinovirus or even related, and SARS-CoV-2 has not "been with us forever".

It's also not worth the destruction the panic has wrought on our economy, and health system.  We'll never know how many people died or were injured because they could not do their due diligence, like colonoscopies and mammograms.  Then there are the desperately lonely people who have killed themselves.  I haven't even brought up all the small businesses who have closed their doors forever.

No, it's not a "cold" or a "flu," but isn't a deadly plague, either.  It's a media-created panic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 07:47:34 pm »
Doctor Has License Yanked After Saying This About the Coronavirus

Bronson Stocking
|
Posted: Dec 05, 2020 10:33 PM

An Oregon doctor has reportedly lost his medical license after attending a "Stop the Steal" rally and delivering comments about the coronavirus and face masks.

In a video of Dr. Steven LaTulippe's remarks at the Nov. 7 "Stop the Steal Rally," the physician described himself as a retired Air Force officer, an ordained minister, and a practicing physician in The Dalles, Oregon area.

"I want you to know that I never shut down during the entire COVID season, from the time it was declared till now," LaTulippe told the crowd. "I hate to tell you this -- it might scare you -- but I and my staff, none of us once wore a mask in my clinic. And how many problems did we have in our clinic from that? Zero. Absolutely none."

The doctor called the lockdowns a threat to the American people, freedom, and the Constitution, and petitioned those in the crowd to remove their "mask of shame."

"Please don't be duped. You have an immune system," LaTulippe said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/12/05/doctor-has-medical-license-yanked-after-nonhysterical-n2581116

TOTAL COMMUNISM.... and it means death to the people.  Why do LEFTS want their own demise?  It will affect them too. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2020, 08:29:00 pm »
Point of order: rhinoviruses are not the only viruses that cause the common cold. Others include rotaviruses and... ahem... coronaviruses. That's why we can't cure it, because it's caused by so many different viruses that by the time you eradicate one, another totally unrelated virus crops up with the same symptoms.

In particular, this virus is a betacoronavirus, one of which (OC43) causes a significant portion of common colds, about half as many as the rhinovirus. There's even speculation that the 1889 pandemic (long presumed to be the flu, though its symptoms more closely resemble COVID) might have been OC43.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 09:04:41 pm »
Point of order: rhinoviruses are not the only viruses that cause the common cold. Others include rotaviruses and... ahem... coronaviruses. That's why we can't cure it, because it's caused by so many different viruses that by the time you eradicate one, another totally unrelated virus crops up with the same symptoms.

In particular, this virus is a betacoronavirus, one of which (OC43) causes a significant portion of common colds, about half as many as the rhinovirus. There's even speculation that the 1889 pandemic (long presumed to be the flu, though its symptoms more closely resemble COVID) might have been OC43.

Add adenoviruses to types of viruses that can cause the common cold!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 09:09:45 pm »

My emphasis.

Just in pursuit of accuracy, Coronaviruses account for 20-25% of colds.

As for being with us forever, no. Only since it was first created around 2014.

Be proud, our tax dollars helped fund that.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 09:13:23 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 09:11:52 pm »
It's also not worth the destruction the panic has wrought on our economy, and health system.  We'll never know how many people died or were injured because they could not do their due diligence, like colonoscopies and mammograms.  Then there are the desperately lonely people who have killed themselves.  I haven't even brought up all the small businesses who have closed their doors forever.

No, it's not a "cold" or a "flu," but isn't a deadly plague, either.  It's a media-created panic.

Just another  virus.  BUT....that is NOT what were were told by media OR CDC or WHO.  ALL LIARS.
 :thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2020, 09:13:45 pm »

I say it's a government hyped "plague" in order to control the populace and to fulfill their agenda and the MSM has facilitated in creating panic.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2020, 09:20:20 pm »
China videos showed us people retching up blood and laying in their own pool of blood. China said, they were nailing people into their own homes shut and setting them on fire. (bad sentence)  CHINA said, they could not keep up with cremating their dead body's.  Now. China is laughing at us, for believing that.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2020, 09:29:35 pm »
I say it's a government hyped "plague" in order to control the populace and to fulfill their agenda and the MSM has facilitated in creating panic.
Not to mention: Weaponized against the Present Administration (whatever country you are in).

Destroy the Middle class.

Use panic to control the populace (but not looters or rioters).

And try to convince people you can keep mosquitoes out with a chain link fence. (the masks can only stop larger spittle or mucous droplets, at best, not the virus.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis