Author Topic: Iraq War hero Alwyn Cashe will receive the Medal of Honor.  (Read 300 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Iraq War hero Alwyn Cashe will receive the Medal of Honor.
« on: December 05, 2020, 08:26:49 pm »
Iraq War hero Alwyn Cashe will receive the Medal of Honor.
Daily Caller, Dec 5, 2020

According to Military.com, President Donald Trump signed a bill Friday authorizing Cashe to receive the military’s highest honor.

Cashe died from injuries he received while saving the lives of six fellow soldiers in Samara, Iraq. He pulled them out of Bradley Fighting Vehicle and succumbed to his injuries November 8, 2005.

Military Times wrote the following about Cashe’s heroic actions:

Cashe wasn’t initially hurt when a roadside bomb exploded Oct. 17 next to his Bradley Fighting Vehicle while on patrol in Samara, Iraq, family members said.

But he suffered second- and third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body when he ran back into the vehicle in an attempt to rescue other soldiers trapped inside, according to his family.

I hope every American out there reads what Cashe did. He represents everything great about America, and he 100% deserves the Medal of Honor.

He put his needs and safety aside to save the lives of six of his teammates. If that’s not a hero, then I don’t know what is.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/05/alwyn-cashe-medal-of-honor-donald-trump-bill/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Iraq War hero Alwyn Cashe will receive the Medal of Honor.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 03:12:27 am »
 :patriot:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis