Author Topic: FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who lied on Carter Page FISA warrant, may get a slap on wrist  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 5, 2020
FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who lied on Carter Page FISA warrant, may get a slap on wrist
By Thomas Lifson

The comparison of the treatment General Flynn received from Special Counsel Mueller and FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith is receiving from Special Counsel Durham is nauseating. General Flynn was bullied, bankrupted, and threatened with persecution of his son so badly that he signed a false confession to a nonexistent crime. And until his presidential clemency, Judge Sullivan continued the abuse.

Clinesmith, in contrast, pleaded guilty to altering an email so as to obtain an extension of the FISA warrant illegitimately obtained to electronically monitor not just Carter Page’s emails, phone calls and text messages, but those of everyone he communicated with (i.e., the Trump campaign). One does not alter an email submitted as evidence to court by mistake, it is a willful act of deception.

But now comes news that Durham is asking only for a sentence of a few months, at most, for an officer of the court who knowingly lied to the court. According to National Review,

In a court filing on Thursday, Durham asked the judge to sentence Clinesmith to a jail term “between the middle and upper end” of the recommended sentence for the crime of making false statements in writing.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/fbi_lawyer_kevin_clinesmith_who_lied_on_carter_page_fisa_warrant_may_get_a_slap_on_wrist.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The story I read a couple days ago said Dunham requested a sentence close to the upper limit of the guidelines (10 years I think).  So, either that story was wrong, this story is wrong, or Denim changed his mind.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: