Author Topic: China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official  (Read 570 times)

rangerrebew

China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official
Ken Dilanian and Courtney Kube
Thu, December 3, 2020, 5:37 PM EST

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence shows that China has conducted "human testing" on members of the People's Liberation Army in hope of developing soldiers with "biologically enhanced capabilities," the top U.S. intelligence official said Friday.

John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence, included the explosive claim in a long Wall Street Journal op-ed in which he made the case that China poses the pre-eminent national security threat to the U.S.

"There are no ethical boundaries to Beijing's pursuit of power," wrote Ratcliffe, a Republican former member of Congress from Texas.

https://news.yahoo.com/china-done-human-testing-create-223756301.html

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
HA!!!  I KNEW IT!!

Didn't fool me for a minute.

The movie Universal Soldier is a documentary!    :tongue2: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
HA!!!  I KNEW IT!!

Didn't fool me for a minute.

The movie Universal Soldier is a documentary!    :tongue2:

Or from at least 2 or 3 Star Trek episodes. Chicom Augments....   Who knew?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Or from at least 2 or 3 Star Trek episodes. Chicom Augments....   Who knew?
Ah, you are referring to their Khan program?

Online DB

It should be self evident that China is a major threat and their quest for power far exceeds any ethical considerations. Look how many are dead and the massive economic damage done by a virus they created and failed to contain. Where is any accountability for that?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ah, you are referring to their Khan program?

Khan from original series and in ST Enterprise S. 4,  Dr. Soong's Augments. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

Biden will deny it on behalf of China. :whistle: