Author Topic: What's Biden hidin'? Biden team won't let fawning media off bus to cover his dog-broke-my-foot story  (Read 1022 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 30, 2020
What's Biden hidin'? Biden team won't let fawning media off bus to cover his dog-broke-my-foot story
By Monica Showalter

It might be called a metaphor -- Joe Biden getting off to his purported presidency -- on the wrong, or broken, foot.

Which might explain why Biden didn't want to let the news get out.

Biden blocked reporters from taking pictures of him and his broken foot, something he claims to have sprained with hairline fractures while playing with his dog named 'Major.'

According to RedState, which has an excellent curation of various reporter tweets, Biden attempted to hide from press scrutiny of his condition, this time by refusing to allow reporters to get off the bus. Here's a screenshot sample of the shareable tweets, with the clickable links to them here:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/whats_biden_hidin_biden_team_wont_let_fawning_media_off_bus_to_cover_his_dogbrokemyfoot_story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

And the media will have no objection.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Very strange...but with Sloe Joe who knows...the media is on his side anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm seriously doubting he hurt his foot/ankle playing with one of his dogs.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Remember how the media were demanding to know Trump's vitals every house when he got the China Flu?

Don't expect the same thing in a Biden administration.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline LegalAmerican

I tend to agree.  Does he have that electrical device for people on house arrest, on his ankle?  That is some speculations. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The one lesson we learned from RBGinsburg is that when a Democrat is involved, the American Media will cover up any health issues for as long as possible. This injury could have happened weeks ago. We will never know.

When they absolutely MUST report on it, the report will read like it was written by the cheeriest cheerleader in high-school. They will only report how strong and resilient the Democrat is, how healthy and happy they are, and how there is no danger whatsoever. For them to report any injury you can be damn certain that whatever the reported issue is, the real ailment is ten times worse than whatever they say it is. We are living in a real literal Pravda world where the Press are ingrained members of the ruling State authorities. 'Truth/Facts' mean nothing to them. They will always 'report' whatever they are told to report without question or hesitation. And we worshipping peasants know that the ruling class never get sick, never get injured, and they never die.

From the RBG example (and we had all better get used to this), Biden could literally be dead right now at this moment or severely mentally incapacitated, and it will not be released/reported for weeks or even months. Again from the RBG template,
we will see him in public extremely rarely (like his entire campaign) and when we do he will not be allowed to speak.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Itll turn out he tripped on his orthopedic oxfords during one of his dozen trips to the John last night.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The one lesson we learned from RBGinsburg is that when a Democrat is involved, the American Media will cover up any health issues for as long as possible. This injury could have happened weeks ago. We will never know.

We also learned the media can't keep the genie in the bottle. People are abandoning the American Media. I predict a Biden Presidency will finally close a bunch of newspapers. Maybe TV. No one is going to pay to hear that a 78 year-old toddling demented fool makes their leg tingle.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I believe a full-on stroke is not out of the question.
For the American Pravda to report any injury, this is a signal that something serious has happened.
The fact that they did not report it as a simple 'paper cut' or a 'slight headache' is telling.

The State Controlled American media is taking their cues from Monty Python.

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I believe a full-on stroke is not out of the question.
For the American Pravda to report any injury, this is a signal that something serious has happened.
The fact that they did not report it as a simple 'paper cut' or a 'slight headache' is telling.

The State Controlled American media is taking their cues from Monty Python.

And then there is the fact that the media pool following him wasn't allowed out of their van and no questions were allowed.

The most pathetic thing about that aspect is how the media just roll over and take it.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The media was not allowed out of the van to train them not to ask questions and to be obedient. After they catch on, they will allowed to pretend to have free reign.

The national media will turn into the family that doesn't think Grandpa has Dementia but everyone else around them knows it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Victoria33

So, he broke his foot.  If he fell and it happened, they likely would say he was playing with the dog as that sounds okay but falling for no reason, doesn't.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Watch this and call me a liar!
Biden will not be seen in public for months
And when he is, he will NEVER speak.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I tend to agree.  Does he have that electrical device for people on house arrest, on his ankle?  That is some speculations.

@LegalAmerican

I seriously doubt that. Too many people would know about it,and it would be virtually impossible to keep it quiet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And then there is the fact that the media pool following him wasn't allowed out of their van and no questions were allowed.

The most pathetic thing about that aspect is how the media just roll over and take it.

@txradioguy

Not surprising,though. The major media outlets are all owned by international banks and their major goal is to report no news that might cause the banks to take a hit,and to spin all news to the advantage of investments the banks have made.

Occasionally they will report a story wrong,and then apologize after the stock prices have dumped and the banks bought them "at the bottom".

There really is no such critter as an independent news organization anymore.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 05:38:11 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe Biden is qualified for one job, and one job only. 

A Life Alert spokesperson.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.