Author Topic: Disgusting Detroit Democrat Who Harassed Whistleblowers at Vote Steal Hearing Wants Show Trials for  (Read 396 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disgusting Detroit Democrat Who Harassed Whistleblowers at Vote Steal Hearing Wants Show Trials for Trump Supporters

This woman is a monster.

Published 1 day ago

on Dec 3, 2020

By Shane Trejo

During Wednesday night’s monumental hearing to expose vote fraud in the Michigan House Oversight Committee, one lawmaker stood out as being particularly reprehensible and belligerent: Democrat state representative Cynthia Johnson of Detroit.

more
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/disgusting-detroit-democrat-who-harassed-whistleblowers-at-vote-steal-hearing-wants-show-trials-for-trump-supporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Whats even worse than this dumb as rocks Rat is the lack of a spine exhibited by the MI Pubs.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What a nappy Ho...

I'm disgusted by her cultural appropriating hair color.  /S
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Scratch a Liberal...find a Fascist.

She blatantly and without shame tried to get information to dox a witness in a congressional hearing.

She deserves any kind of bad karma that comes her way.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whats even worse than this dumb as rocks Rat is the lack of a spine exhibited by the MI Pubs.

I think the Republican Chairman of the Committee did a good job of shutting this exquisitely ugly person down.  Other Rats in the committee were jerks, too.  He represents my home town from many years ago.

This dumbass Deetroit Rep demanded Giuliani be sworn in!  Rudy took care of this himself, he said, "Uh no.  I am not a witness of facts, I am the Attorney for Donald Trump."  Attorneys do not enter testimony nor evidence.  Drop dead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a nappy Ho...

I'm disgusted by her cultural appropriating hair color.  /S

Yeah, Yul Brynner is spinning in his grave.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: