Author Topic: Biden: Coronavirus vaccine should not be mandatory  (Read 451 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Coronavirus vaccine should not be mandatory
« on: December 04, 2020, 10:52:59 pm »
Biden: Coronavirus vaccine should not be mandatory
By Julia Manchester - 12/04/20 04:51 PM EST

President-elect Joe Biden said Thursday he does not believe the coronavirus vaccine should be mandatory but added that he will strongly encourage Americans "to do the right thing."

"I don't think it should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it to be mandatory," Biden said at a news conference in Wilmington, Del. "Just like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide."

"I'll do everything in my power as president of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it, demonstrate that it matters," he said.

The president-elect's latest comments reflect his push to set an example for the American people in combatting the coronavirus pandemic. Biden revealed this week that he will ask Americans in his inaugural address to wear a mask for 100 days in an effort to stop the spread of the virus. He has also said he is willing to take the vaccine publicly.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/528834-biden-coronavirus-vaccine-should-not-be-mandatory
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden: Coronavirus vaccine should not be mandatory
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 11:01:19 pm »
Baloney. If this clown actually gets inaugurated, vaccines will be mandatory within about 10 minutes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 11:06:18 pm »
Joe Biden says he would require wearing masks in public to prevent coronavirus spread

Nicholas Wu     |     USA TODAY     |     June 26, 2020

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden said in a Thursday television interview he would require wearing face masks in public to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Asked by Pittsburgh CBS affiliate KDKA what he would do to help halt the surge in coronavirus cases, Biden said he would "go back to making sure that everyone had masks."

"The one thing we do know — these masks make a gigantic difference," Biden said. "I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask."

When asked if he would use federal powers to require the wearing of masks, Biden said, "Yes, I would. From an executive standpoint, yes I would."

"I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public," he added.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/06/26/coronavirus-joe-biden-says-he-would-require-face-masks-slams-trump/3262581001/

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 12:02:22 am »
It should not be mandatory, but Joe'll contradict himself on this within a fortnight - maybe multiple times - so I won't say that I agree with him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 12:05:39 am »
It should not be mandatory, but Joe'll contradict himself on this within a fortnight - maybe multiple times - so I won't say that I agree with him.

Agreed ... his pal Fauci will have a talk with him....lots more $$ to be made by making the vaccine mandatory.

I heard today that the Moderna vaccine will only be good up to 3 months and this with a double dose.   

I know that other companies have come out with vaccines, but this in my eyes is will be nothing more than population control or chipping.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 12:08:45 am »
He is a Maskhole.  They are dubious.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 01:29:38 am »
My childhood vacs were discretionary,

My military ones mandatory incl spinal menangitus.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 02:00:55 am »
Agreed ... his pal Fauci will have a talk with him....lots more $$ to be made by making the vaccine mandatory.

I heard today that the Moderna vaccine will only be good up to 3 months and this with a double dose. 

I know that other companies have come out with vaccines, but this in my eyes is will be nothing more than population control or chipping.

https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-provides-updates-clinical-development-and-production-its

Today, a letter to the editor was published in the New England Journal of Medicine reporting that participants in the Phase 1 study of mRNA-1273, its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, retained high levels of neutralizing antibodies through 119 days following first vaccination (90 days following second vaccination). The study was led by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Author Alicia T. Widge M.D. of Vaccine Research Center, NIAID, NIH and others summarized that “mRNA-1273 produced high levels of binding and neutralizing antibodies that declined slightly over time, as expected, but they remained elevated in all participants three months after the booster vaccination.” These results were consistent across all age cohorts (18-55, 56-70 and 71+). The authors continued, “Although correlates of protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection in humans are not yet established, these results show that despite a slight expected decline in titers of binding and neutralizing antibodies, mRNA-1273 has the potential to provide durable humoral immunity.” ...

IIRC, the only vaccine in Phase III testing in the US of the current five that is not a two-dose regimen is Johnson & Johnson's. Two-dose regimens are not unique to these vaccines. The Shingles vaccine is also two doses a month apart.

Antibodies are not the only part of immunity. T-cells are like the immune system's long-term memory, and, https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-publication-new-england-journal-medicine .

As for the microchip-in-the-vaccine conspiracy theory, it cannot work, for two reasons: an IC die, even the smallest, is too large to fit through a hypodermic needle; an IC would need a power source, which also could not fit through a hypodermic needle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 05:01:04 am »
POTUS Trump....about a year ago, made an E.O.    NO FORCED VACCINATIONS.   POTUS Trump..does NOT mandate mask wearing either.  It is up to the person.  Hand washing is just a good thing to do, any time.  Distancing?  SILLY.  People think, they can outsmart a virus?   We know masks don't stop anything.