Author Topic: David Petraeus: Perfect Avatar for America’s Corrupt Ruling Class  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Petraeus: Perfect Avatar for America’s Corrupt Ruling Class

His assertion that “right-wing” terrorists pose the greatest terrorist threat to our country is a sop to his new paymasters and a selling out of the people who made his career.

By Michael Anton
December 3, 2020

General David Petraeus, for many years (decades?) lauded as the greatest and most successful soldier of his generation, just insulted, in terms paradoxically both implicit and vicious, the men who made both his military renown and his post-military success and wealth possible.

“The most significant terrorist threat in the United States is not actually from Islamist extremists, it’s from right-wing terrorists in our own country,” he recently said to a gathering of elites.

This assertion, in a sense, is unremarkable given that it has become a common ruling-class talking point. It’s a lie, of course. Your own senses tell you so. When was the last time you even heard of a “right-wing” terror attack, much less one that actually inflicted mass casualties?

Sure, the ruling class and its propaganda arm tell you that they happen all the time, but they’re lying. They don’t lie merely by predicting waves of rightist violence that never materialize—though they do predict that, often.

Remember all those “warnings” of right-wing terror that would rock America in the event of a Trump loss? Allegedly violent Trump supporters have an even stronger case than mere loss to be angry, given the fishiness of the election and their belief that it was stolen. And yet none have so much as broken a window, much less committed any acts of terror. The one major demonstration in Washington, D.C. was entirely, not “mostly,” peaceful—that is, until leftist thugs showed up to beat on the marchers. Beatings which the same people who, naturally, never apologized for being wrong about imminent right-wing violence just as naturally never mentioned.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/03/david-petraeus-perfect-avatar-for-americas-corrupt-ruling-class/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: David Petraeus: Perfect Avatar for America’s Corrupt Ruling Class
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 07:09:12 pm »
Right-wing terrorists greatest threat? That's weird. From reading the daily  news of the slaughter of many residents of many major cities where right-wingers are few in number, I would swear that Petraeus is not familiar with the reality of the situation.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 08:55:18 pm »
Right-wing terrorists greatest threat? That's weird. From reading the daily  news of the slaughter of many residents of many major cities where right-wingers are few in number, I would swear that Petraeus is not familiar with the reality of the situation.

Petraeus is plenty aware of the situation.
Petraeus is a prostitute, lying to please the ruling clique.
(By the way, Petraeus was invited to, and attended,
at least one Bilderberg meeting.)
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 09:44:57 pm »
Petraeus is plenty aware of the situation.
Petraeus is a prostitute, lying to please the ruling clique.
(By the way, Petraeus was invited to, and attended,
at least one Bilderberg meeting.)

About 20 years ago, Lazamataz from TOS and I were invited to a Bilderberg meeting, but we got hammered and made a wrong turn into a Whataburger by accident.  The cheap bastid wouldn't share his fries.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 10:05:29 pm »
Really disappointing to hear this about Petraeus.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 01:37:47 am »
About 20 years ago, Lazamataz from TOS and I were invited to a Bilderberg meeting, but we got hammered and made a wrong turn into a Whataburger by accident.  The cheap bastid wouldn't share his fries.
Are you sure Whataburger isn't connected to the Bilderbergers? You know burgers....bergers. Makes you wonder.
I've eaten Whataburgers. I'd swear there was something in those burgers that made me paranoid for a month or two.  22222frying pan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 01:42:45 am »
Are you sure Whataburger isn't connected to the Bilderbergers? You know burgers....bergers. Makes you wonder.
I've eaten Whataburgers. I'd swear there was something in those burgers that made me paranoid for a month or two.  22222frying pan

Probably the same stuff that makes me puke every time I eat it. 

As for the connection to the Bilderbergs...Gibbs Rule #39 apples.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: