Author Topic: Rules For Thee But Not For Me: A Rundown Of Lockdown Leftists Ignoring Their Own Rules  (Read 74 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Wuhan Virus

Rules For Thee But Not For Me: A Rundown Of Lockdown Leftists Ignoring Their Own Rules

Nothing has peeled back just how deeply unserious restrictions largely at the expense of the poor have become than political leaders freely disregarding their own guidelines to enjoy the elite lifestyle.

By Tristan Justice
December 3, 2020

“Your Political Leaders Hate You And Think You’re Stupid,” headlined an article by Federalist Political Editor John Davidson this week highlighting the hypocrisy plaguing this year’s liberal lockdowns. That about sums it up.

For months left-wing liberals have fined, shamed, and arrested, all who dared reject their tyrannical orders closing churches and schools in the name of public health over a virus with a 99.98 percent survival rate while defying their own edicts. Many, including liberal beltway reporters masquerading as journalists, even excused or participated in massive social justice protests after condemning Trump rallies as homicidal super-spreader events poised to erase any and all progress on viral mitigation.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/03/rules-for-thee-but-not-for-me-a-rundown-of-lockdown-leftists-ignoring-their-own-rules/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34