Author Topic: Biden raises eyebrows with odd quip about resigning after developing ‘some disease’  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden raises eyebrows with odd quip about resigning after developing ‘some disease’
December 4, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden suggested during an interview Thursday that he’d resign as president (assuming he wins the 2020 presidential election) were he to have “a fundamental disagreement” with vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris.

Speaking with CNN’s Jake Tapper for a softball interview, he’d been describing how he’ll handle conflicts with Harris when he blurted out the bizarre remark — and all as he continuously slurred his words and broke every rule of grammar possible.

“It’s a matter of, the thing, we are simpatico on our philosophy of government and simpatico on how we want to attach, approach these issues that we’re facing. And so I don’t have — and when we disagree, it will be just like — so far, it has been just like when Barack and I did,” he said.

“It’s in private. She’ll say, I think we should do A, B, C, or D, and I will say, I like A, don’t like B and C. And let’s go, OK. But — and like I told Barack, if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.”

What?

Listen, and take note of Harris’s facial movements/expressions:

more w/ video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/04/biden-raises-eyebrows-with-odd-quip-about-resigning-after-developing-some-disease-1002181/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remind you of anything...blurting out he had the largest vote fraud organization in history?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Remind you of anything...blurting out he had the largest vote fraud organization in history?"

Yes.
One more of those odd moments when ol' white Joe accidentally and spontaneously blurts out the truth...