Author Topic: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason  (Read 11617 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2020, 09:18:51 pm »
I'm wondering whether this thread shouldn't be move to Alternate Realities 

@The_Reader_David

Sounds like a solid plan to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2020, 10:02:51 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2020, 10:15:35 pm »
Me too.

And poof just like that it was altered !
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #203 on: December 22, 2020, 02:36:40 pm »
CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason

CIA Director Gina Haspel was arrested after she was injured in the Frankfurt Germany CIA building raid to secure the servers.

The building had no guards and was unprotected. Haspel pulled in some private special military trained security forces to protect the building from such a suspected raid. When the raid happened Haspel was there.

5 of our special forces troops along with a CIA official were killed in the raid. Haspel was injured.

I try to get three confirmations of the soldiers being killed. I got two, but could not get a third. The CIA made up a cover story about the 5 soldiers and one cia operative killed and said they were killed in a helicopter crash.

Haspel was air evacuated out. She was flown to GITMO where she was treated and received a tribunal for treason. She agreed to help trump for a lighter sentence of life which can be revoked if she chooses to not cooperate. She has now turned over information on the servers, what they were for and what they did and who was involved.

There have been many flown into GITMO because that is where they are interrogating these deep state actors. GITMO is full so they can’t be imprisoned there. Some may be executed at GITMO. Hasple will not be one of them because she has agreed to help Trump in testifying as to what the CIA did and when.

It is unknown how badly she was injured in the raid. She made depositions at Gitmo and a video confession.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

NOTE:  It's the 305th battalion, not the 503rd.  he makes the correction in the video at the 5:04 mark (based out of Arizona)

http://darkoutpost.com/conspiracies/cia-director-gina-haspel-arrested-for-treason/?fbclid=IwAR3iecEwQZ2gqQMsFS8-nHGUR9JC7hMJUxgLMN6dJLSjv9v9RPun2M2wQxE

QUIX: MY OWN CURRENT IMPRESSION & PERSPECTIVE:

I don't know how reliable that source is. I was initially quite ready to believe it as I do not trust Haspel at all. I believe she is a Marxist globalist dark state stooge.

There have been a fair number of flags thrown up on that source & those claims.

I do believe that Trump will be arresting 100's if not 1,000's of people in the near future. Some contend the arrests have begun and that GITMO is full and some are going to prisons in the Azores & Iceland.

I don't know that we can know for certain until the dust settles.

Certainly prayer is in order for all the white hat LEO's & officials.

I do hope that Haspel is arrested, tried for treason in a military tribunal & executed. I believe she is that destructive to the Republic.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/