Author Topic: Parscale: Trump’s Biggest ‘Error’ Was Not Showing Empathy on COVID — ‘Would Have Won in a Landslide’  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parscale: Trump’s Biggest ‘Error’ Was Not Showing Empathy on COVID — ‘Would Have Won in a Landslide’

Pam Key 1 Dec 2020

Former Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale said during his Fox News interview Tuesday night on “The Story” that he pushed for President Donald Trump to show more public empathy about the coronavirus pandemic, which Parscale believes would have resulted in a landslide win.

Parscale said, “One, two percent — suburban men and women we lost in the suburbs, Philly suburbs, Atlanta suburbs I think that goes to one thing, a decision on COVID to go for opening the economy first is public empathy. I think a young family with a young child who were scared to take them back to school wanted to see an empathetic president and an empathetic Republican Party. I think that and I said this multiple times, he chose a different path. I don’t think he was wrong with this, I love him, but we had a difference on this. I thought we should have public empathy. I think people are scared. I walked around people and watched them walk around me, not like two years ago because I’m Brad Parscale but walk around me because I have a mask on, and they don’t want COVID. I can see waitresses standing a little farther from the table. People are scared. I think if he would have been publicly empathetic, he would have won by a landslide. He could have leaned into it instead of run away from it.”

MacCallum said, “You think that is the biggest error, empathy over COVID?”

Parscale replied, “Policy error. There are different kind of errors. There is technical error and policy error.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/01/parscale-trumps-biggest-error-was-not-showing-empathy-on-covid-would-have-won-in-a-landslide/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Realistically, would one syllable have made it unaltered through the filters of the MSM? Would Twitter or Facebook or YouTube have allowed such posts to remain up?

COnsidering the level of misquotes, out of context statements, and absolute fictional accounts on all those 'sources', I doubt it would have done one bloody bit of good.

Besides, I'm tired of hearing from people who live in mansions how "we're all in this together" spewed at people who have lost jobs, businesses, marriages, and in some cases, loved ones to this entire mess.
The more I look at this, there are traitors in the US, trusted turncoats who worked with the Chinese Communists to inflict this on the world, and who are milking the epidemic for everything it is worth, right down to the cash cow for putting COVID on the death certificate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis