Author Topic: CDC panels sets distribution plan for who will get the COVID-19 vaccine first  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So I'll get a card like doctors and dentists do to remind me of my next appointment? Horrors!

Their 1st suggestion was an arm tattoo. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Polly Karr   @karr_pe
Obama, Bush and Clinton should get the vaccine on live TV and then live in a house together reality TV style while the world watches to see any vaccine side effects. And also hilarious hijinks.
9:25 AM · Dec 3, 2020·NY Post
Wasn't it Gerald Ford who got the (normal saline) vaccination for Swine Flu publicly?  IIFC, the vaccine killed more people than that Flu.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RetBobbyMI

Vaccination cards will be issued to everyone getting Covid-19 vaccine, health officials say

"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due," Moore said. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's going to get that."
Vaccination clinics will also be reporting to their state immunization registries what vaccine was given, so that, for example, an entity could run a query if it didn't know where a patient got a first dose.

Moore said many places are planning to ask patients to voluntarily provide a cell phone number.......

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/health/covid-19-vaccination-kit-record-card/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=image&utm_content=2020-12-03T13%3A47%3A58&utm_medium=social   (screw that)
The administering entities are required to report the Name, Sex, DOB, and address of the recipient, amongst other information to a cloud database.
And aside from that:
42 U.S.C. 247d–6d(i)(2), (3), (4), (6), (8)(A) and (B)
Covered Persons who are afforded liability immunity under this Declaration are ‘‘manufacturers,’’ ‘‘distributors,’’ ‘‘program planners,’’ ‘‘qualified persons,’’ and their officials, agents, and employees, as those terms are defined in the PREP Act, and the United States.

Take at your own risk.  No known list of ingredients either.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy