Author Topic: Dr. Anthony Fauci on Christmas: ‘Don’t Travel; Don’t Congregate Together’  (Read 875 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Anthony Fauci on Christmas: ‘Don’t Travel; Don’t Congregate Together’

Joshua Caplan 3 Dec 2020

Appearing Thursday on MSNBC, Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Americans against traveling for the Christmas holiday due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/12/03/dr-anthony-fauci-christmas-dont-travel-dont-congregate-together/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

So, is this supposed to keep me from catching COVID?   The flu?  What a joke. If I get sick, I get sick.  According to all the reports we're either going to get sick from COVID or sick from the vaccines.  So .... exactly Fauci, what you're doing is nothing more than testing to see how many people will continue to comply with the shutdown for your future agendas.

Travel?  Congregating?  No worries.  Not in the mood this year for Christmas anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

Elf on the shelf says what?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Don't Come, all Ye Faithful?

Or perhaps we're in a...

Covid Wonderland?

Fauci speaks, are you listening?
Wash your hands, till they're glistenin'
Your mask looks just right,
As long as it's tight:
Coughin' in a Covid Wonderland... 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The troll with the know speaks. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He says hang on for a vaccine, but then insists NINE MORE MONTHS of social distancing.

Over a year. With no physical contact. No meeting new people. No opportunities to gather. No seeing people's faces.

I hope that, in 2021, there is a public flogging (or worse) for the likes of Fauci and all those who enabled this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

He says hang on for a vaccine, but then insists NINE MORE MONTHS of social distancing.

Over a year. With no physical contact. No meeting new people. No opportunities to gather. No seeing people's faces.

I hope that, in 2021, there is a public flogging (or worse) for the likes of Fauci and all those who enabled this.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Christmas: ‘Don’t Travel; Don’t Congregate Together’

Joshua Caplan3 Dec 20204,795

Appearing Thursday on MSNBC, Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Americans against traveling for the Christmas holiday due to the coronavirus pandemic.

A partial transcript is as follows:

ANDREA MITCHELL: Should people now cancel their travel plans for Christmas?

DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: I think they’re going to have to make individual decisions, but I think we need to, as a nation, seriously consider the things that we in the public health arena have been talking about, of minimizing travel to the extent possible. Sometimes it’s absolutely necessary, but to the extent possible, don’t travel; don’t congregate together. I know how difficult that is. We all have a strong degree of empathy knowing — and myself included — about wanting to be with your family, wanting to have a large Christmas dinner with family and friends over. Right now, that just should not be done. To the best of our capabilities we should avoid travel and avoid congregate settings.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/12/03/dr-anthony-fauci-christmas-dont-travel-dont-congregate-together/

rangerrebew

"Ramadan for the year 2021 starts on the evening of Monday, April 12th lasting 30 days and ending at sundown on Tuesday, May 11. Islamic holidays always begin at sundown and end at sundown the following day/days ending the holiday or festival."

Will Fauci issue the same statement for Ramadan, or will the virus magically improve at that time? :osama:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Brief reminder of last summer's Fauxci behavior after giving us advise.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

"Ramadan for the year 2021 starts on the evening of Monday, April 12th lasting 30 days and ending at sundown on Tuesday, May 11. Islamic holidays always begin at sundown and end at sundown the following day/days ending the holiday or festival."

Will Fauci issue the same statement for Ramadan, or will the virus magically improve at that time? :osama:

Not magically, but by Ramadan 2021 the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will have been in distribution for some 4 months, the AstraZeneca vaccine for 2 or 3 months, and the Johnson & Johnson and Novavax vaccines probably having been approved in March or April. Between vaccines and people who recovered from Covid-19 the US will have substantial herd immunity by April 2021. IOW, the public health situation in April 2021 will be substantially different from December 2020.

Not that Dr. Fauci's proclamation will alter our family's plans for Christmas.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I will also note that—though I disagree with their harsh lockdown measures, many of which do little good for a virus that is now endemic—most European policy was designed to ensure that they could reopen by Christmas, knowing full well that they wouldn't be able to stop people from gathering.

The United States made no such efforts, instead trying to beseech people not to celebrate holidays, which after months of restrictions hasn't worked. People are restless.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Most of us have been complying with Fauci's, CDC's, state and local governments' guidelines since March, voluntarily or not. I can't enter the grocery store, the drug store, church or any place of business without a mask. We stand six feet apart and don't hug or shake hands. But people still are getting sick.

A friend of mine - former co-worker in her late 40s, somewhat overweight - tweeted about her Covid-19 experience. She described the symptoms: initially run down, a week or so of feeling feverish and achy, then on day 10, "I experienced the worst of the shortness of breath. I couldn’t sit up without feeling like I couldn’t catch my breath."

After a few more days, she started to feel better and get back to normal. The thing I found most interesting was this comment: "I still was laboring under this belief that COVID-19 was not going to happen to me. I’d worn my mask. I’d followed the f’n guidelines. I wasn’t hanging out in bars or putting my face on random door knobs."

She wore the mask, she washed her hands, she followed the guidelines, distancing, working from home where possible, the whole nine yards. But still got sick. I'm not diminishing her experience, just puzzling over the implications. If you do everything they tell you to do and you still get sick, maybe those guidelines are nonsense. Maybe Fauci, et al., are clueless. :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Most of us have been complying with Fauci's, CDC's, state and local governments' guidelines since March, voluntarily or not. I can't enter the grocery store, the drug store, church or any place of business without a mask. We stand six feet apart and don't hug or shake hands. But people still are getting sick.

A friend of mine - former co-worker in her late 40s, somewhat overweight - tweeted about her Covid-19 experience. She described the symptoms: initially run down, a week or so of feeling feverish and achy, then on day 10, "I experienced the worst of the shortness of breath. I couldn’t sit up without feeling like I couldn’t catch my breath."

After a few more days, she started to feel better and get back to normal. The thing I found most interesting was this comment: "I still was laboring under this belief that COVID-19 was not going to happen to me. I’d worn my mask. I’d followed the f’n guidelines. I wasn’t hanging out in bars or putting my face on random door knobs."

She wore the mask, she washed her hands, she followed the guidelines, distancing, working from home where possible, the whole nine yards. But still got sick. I'm not diminishing her experience, just puzzling over the implications. If you do everything they tell you to do and you still get sick, maybe those guidelines are nonsense. Maybe Fauci, et al., are clueless. :pondering:

One of the things the "public health" people, pols, and MSM have memory-holed is that until April 2020 WHO, the CDC, Surgeon General, etc. all recommended against healthy people wearing masks, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412486.msg2291828.html#msg2291828 . Their reason was that few people would use masks 100% correctly (don't touch the inside when putting on, don't touch face until after removing and washing hands, not touching the outside when removing, etc.) and therefore wearing masks might cause greater harm than not wearing them. They were referring to N95 and surgical masks, not the almost totally ineffective cloth masks.

Nothing is 100% perfect, but the Mask-Worshipers in the MSM and pols have created the over-confidence the CDC, etc., warned against ... actually, over-confidence-on-steroids.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

They were referring to N95 and surgical masks, not the almost totally ineffective cloth masks.

Nothing is 100% perfect, but the Mask-Worshipers in the MSM and pols have created the over-confidence the CDC, etc., warned against ... actually, over-confidence-on-steroids.
Exactly the problem. The masks are useless. We all know it. When my church decided the choir could resume practicing, but in masks, I sewed a mask for the occasion because I really wanted to get back to singing. Single layer of cotton sheet material. I know it's worthless against the virus (as is the three-layer cloth mask previously stitched or the disposable ones, for that matter), but it's all just window dressing or theatre at this point, isn't it?  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org