General Category > Economy/Business

Nasdaq seeks to require companies to have at least one woman and one minority or gay director

<< < (4/4)

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on December 16, 2020, 07:23:29 am ---I am definitely in agreement about the virus, and the 'fallout' in China may well have been either propaganda or intentional to make it look like "We're all in this together". (Next person with a taxpayer funded paycheck who tells me that will need their dental benefits). It was lab created, in a program Fauci had to have been aware of (NIAID funded the research, here and later in Wuhan). With that little piece of the puzzle, the picture is clearer, and it isn't pretty. The whole thing was a setup, and the American people have been played to destroy the economy, game the election, condition the people to totalitarian edicts, right down to snitching off your neighbors, and for propaganda purposes in the most fraudulent election in the US, to create plausible deniability of needing to use fraudulent means to "win" with millions of nonexistent votes. There are lamp posts from coast to coast that should be swinging traitors in the breeze.
--- End quote ---
I agree wholeheartedly.

Cyber Liberty:
Do "Twofers" count?  Extra points for intersectional Threefers?

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 16, 2020, 05:42:11 pm ---Do "Twofers" count?  Extra points for intersectional Threefers?

--- End quote ---

Don't forget "throuple's".     

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
Lawsuit city IMO.

jafo2010:
The drawing and quartering of Dr Fauci would be a merciful end for such a rotten POS.

But hey, with the Great Uniter soon to take office, there will be all kinds of jobs paying $50 per hour or more, particularly with his GND.  He said so, so it must be so!  I mean, after all, he has been a paragon of integrity his whole life.  He even spoke at length on integrity in his speech the other day.  Fortunately, I did not have anything to eat or I may well have tossed my cookies.

So, when it is realized that Trump in fact did win the election, what then?  I suspect that moment will in fact come, somewhere between 1-2 years from now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version