Author Topic: BREAKING: PA Ballot Observer Drops Bomb, Claims Special Agents Showed Up to Her Door After Bombshell  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: PA Ballot Observer Drops Bomb, Claims Special Agents Showed Up to Her Door After Bombshell Testimony

Follow Collin Rugg
Posted November 30, 2020 in Politics

Last week, Republican poll watcher from Chester, Pennsylvania Leah Hoopes testified in front of the Republican Pennsylvania Senate to give her testimony on what she experienced as a poll watcher during the 2020 election.

Hoopes explained that she was kept in a "play pen" with other observers and no Republicans were allowed to actually watch the counting of ballot.

WATCH her interview with Newsmax from last week: (Story continues below)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

On Sunday, Hoopes revealed that she was visited by Special Agents from the State's Attorney General's office who showed up at her house to question her.

"I was at work and I had gotten a phone call from another observer and witness, my friend Greg who testified in Gettysburg," Hoopes said during an interview with War Room. "They had shown up to his house and he had given me a heads up that they were headed to my home."

"The whole story just didn't make any sense," she continued. "They just came completely unannounced. They were, from what they said investigating voter fraud. I didn't kn ow if I was being investigated as a criminal or they were genuinely interested in my affidavit and what I saw."

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-pa-ballot-observer-drops-bomb-claims-special-agents-showed-up-to-her-door-after-bombshell-testimony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34