Author Topic: Black BLM activists clash with white Antifa operatives over who gets to lead the movement  (Read 439 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 28, 2020
Black BLM activists clash with white Antifa operatives over who gets to lead the movement
By Thomas Lifson

"A lot of whiteness started seeping into the forefront. A lot of white voices started seeping into the front."  —Devin Boss, BLM leader in Portland, Ore.

Leftist coalitions are inherently unstable, so it was only a matter of time before clashes between angry blacks under the banner of BLM started chafing over the prominence of mostly white Antifa radicals.  Power, after all, is what motivates the left, and political power is a zero-sum game.  Add in the permanent racial resentment animating Black Lives Matter, and the prospects for smooth collaboration between BLM and Antifa decline over time.

The violent revolution in the streets has been going on longer in Portland, Oregon than anywhere else in the United States, so it is unsurprising that the Rose City is where the clash first has become visible.  Oregon Public Radio reports (hat tip: Jeff Charles):

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/black_blm_activists_clash_with_white_antifa_operatives_over_who_gets_to_lead_the_movement.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Slide Rule

BLM and others will soon be discarded if they haven't been already.
Useful idiots are just that. That use has been donated to their masters.

They never had any real access to power nor influence.
Dullards are easily swayed by the big promise.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Black BLM activists clash with white Antifa operatives over who gets to lead the movement..."

Quite frankly, I hope the tensions between them escalate all the way up to the "shootin' stage". And that they significantly reduce their numbers forthwith.

Online mountaineer

@MarkDice
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

"Black BLM activists clash with white Antifa operatives over who gets to lead the movement..."

Quite frankly, I hope the tensions between them escalate all the way up to the "shootin' stage". And that they significantly reduce their numbers forthwith.
It will. BLM will not tolerate condescending rich snow White Communists 'ordering them' and directing them on what to do next. I have seen BLM protests where the person with the bullhorn was yelling, "If you are White! Get the F**K out!"

Many/Most BLM racists or so called activist openly say they HATE all White people, along with Asians and Hispanics, no matter who or what they are. These two anarchist groups, BLM/Antifa, have completely different long term objectives. Black activists have always hated being lumped in with homosexuals and illegals.

Without Trump around to bring the gangs together with a common enemy, Trump is the ultimate modern day Emmanuel Goldstein, it will not be long until they become rival clashing 'gangs' battling each other for power.

Since the modern Democrat Party is composed of dozens of opposing 'sects' from Nazi Fascists to Revolutionary Communists, this same thought applies to many/most of the sectarians on the Left. They will split and begin pursuing their own individual agendas at the expense of the others. This can only lead to friction and internal violence on the Left as a broad movement.

Beirut once had 72 individual Muslim sects operating there. They all fought against America and Israel. Once America and Israel left the area, they began slaughtering each other almost immediately. And still are today.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

:crossed: :thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It will. BLM will not tolerate condescending rich snow White Communists 'ordering them' and directing them on what to do next. I have seen BLM protests where the person with the bullhorn was yelling, "If you are White! Get the F**K out!"

Many/Most BLM racists or so called activist openly say they HATE all White people, along with Asians and Hispanics, no matter who or what they are. These two anarchist groups, BLM/Antifa, have completely different long term objectives. Black activists have always hated being lumped in with homosexuals and illegals.

Without Trump around to bring the gangs together with a common enemy, Trump is the ultimate modern day Emmanuel Goldstein, it will not be long until they become rival clashing 'gangs' battling each other for power.

Since the modern Democrat Party is composed of dozens of opposing 'sects' from Nazi Fascists to Revolutionary Communists, this same thought applies to many/most of the sectarians on the Left. They will split and begin pursuing their own individual agendas at the expense of the others. This can only lead to friction and internal violence on the Left as a broad movement.

Beirut once had 72 individual Muslim sects operating there. They all fought against America and Israel. Once America and Israel left the area, they began slaughtering each other almost immediately. And still are today.

This is why I'm not so sure BLM will fade into the night, as the democrats pander more and more to the Hispanics because of their superior numbers through a porous border and rapid growth through breeding I believe we will see more and more conflicts between the groups because no matter what the communists say there is a finite amount of bat for voting rat. The only ones that Blacks and Browns hate more than Whites are each other.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

@MarkDice

Holy smokes, I got a hearty LOL on that one!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.