Author Topic: Get ready: In a declared ‘climate emergency,’ you can’t fly commercial unless it is ‘morally justif  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

Get ready: In a declared ‘climate emergency,’ you can’t fly commercial unless it is ‘morally justifiable’ – Activist Holthaus sets rules for the ‘use for luxury aviation emissions in a climate emergency’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotNovember 28, 2020 7:51 AM with 0 comments

1% of people cause half of global aviation emissions.

and, as it turns out, nearly all of those business trips weren't necessary.

seeing loved ones is pretty much the only morally justifiable use for luxury aviation emissions in a climate emergency.https://t.co/0V5jaNLqSp

— Eric Holthaus (@EricHolthaus) November 18, 2020

https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/11/28/get-ready-in-a-declared-climate-emergency-you-cant-fly-commercial-unless-it-is-morally-justifiable-activist-holthaus-sets-rules-for-the-use-for-luxury-aviation-emissions-in-a-climate/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumpin' tells me that airline stocks (and investment into the companies that build aircraft) isn't gonna be a good place to put one's money under the coming communist regime...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sumpin' tells me that airline stocks (and investment into the companies that build aircraft) isn't gonna be a good place to put one's money under the coming communist regime...

Any stock linked to the Chinese financial sector or "green" energy should do just fine ... just look up Sloe Joe or Where's Hunter's holdings and hold some of those stocks and you should do just fine.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.