Author Topic: Disenfranchising the Nonexistent and Illegal Voters By Clarice Feldman  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 29, 2020
Disenfranchising the Nonexistent and Illegal Voters
By Clarice Feldman

A few days ago, I forwarded a note about the proposed joint resolutions of the Pennsylvania legislators to refuse to certify the results of a patently fraudulent election. I got a response which certainly anticipates the Democrats’ talking points: “Disenfranchising voters is not what conservatives do.”

Of course not. It's what Democrats do by diluting their votes time and again with illegal and nonexistent voters. Refusing to recognize fraud by removing such votes from the tally at certification time is what conservatives should do. To fail to do so is to ensure that we will never have free, honest elections again and legal voters voting in accord with relevant laws will be disenfranchised while illegal and nonexistent voters will win.  Scott Adams observes correctly that when people lose confidence in the regularity of elections, the orderly respect for government  and the willingness to comply with it will end. To fail to do so, as well, means the legislatures in these states will  have gelded themselves by refusing to enforce their prerogatives under the law. In the meantime, while state legislatures ponder their responsibilities, a large number of election challenges are being litigated around the country.  Here are the most significant ones.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/disenfranchising_the_nonexistent_and_illegal_voters.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Disenfranchising the Nonexistent and Illegal Voters By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 02:53:52 pm »
Clarice is correct.  I'm pissed as Hell that my real vote in AZ was cancelled out by somebody's dog in Philly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 03:00:22 pm »
Clarice is correct.  I'm pissed as Hell that my real vote in AZ was cancelled out by somebody's dog in Philly.

As far as I'm concerned, having my vote diluted by an illegal vote anywhere is standing enough for me to sue!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 03:25:33 pm »
As far as I'm concerned, having my vote diluted by an illegal vote anywhere is standing enough for me to sue!

Maybe we should ask somebody from Philly why it's OK to have rampant Democrat cheating?   888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 03:28:48 pm »
Maybe we should ask somebody from Philly why it's OK to have rampant Democrat cheating?   888mouth

LOL

Is this And that is how the fight started things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 03:36:24 pm »
LOL

Is this And that is how the fight started things?

That would depend on how vociferously the Philadelphia Kid defends the crooked election that occurred right under his nose.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 03:37:19 pm »
Just ask one of the fools who says all votes should count that if I voted for Trump twice should both votes count?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 03:38:26 pm »
That would depend on how vociferously the Philadelphia Kid defends the crooked election that occurred right under his nose.

Wanna find out?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 03:47:35 pm »
Wanna find out?

No.  I'm not interested in hearing the whining about the big, bad Admin on my day of rest....lol.
I will NOT comply.