Author Topic: Cuomo Arrived Secretly in Buffalo on Thanksgiving to Celebrate with Girlfriend  (Read 2006 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

But clearly the street was blocked off.

At least they could've come up with a cover story. The Lieutenant Governor was in Williamsville that day so he could've done business and have his dinner at the same time. To deny what clearly happened isn't just a lie, it's gaslighting.

:thumbsup:

Offline Victoria33

You defend the governor who killed the elderly as a public service, but take shot after shot at the President trying to restore America, the Constitution and the rule of law.
@Cyber Liberty
@Right_in_Virginia

I search for the truth of a statement/situation no matter if is Democrat or Republican.  This article is where was Cuomo - not what he did or did not do about the pandemic, but you have that wrong, too.  Now, we can go back to Ignore.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Cyber Liberty
@Right_in_Virginia

I search for the truth of a statement/situation no matter if is Democrat or Republican. 

No... you do not @Victoria33  You never go near the truth when it comes to the President.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
If there are no pics or video, I am suspicious. Everyone has a camera on them now
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy

You said, "And given how Cuomo has lied about things in the past when he's violated the edicts he passes down to the little people...you expect him to be truthful now?"

I watched every update he gave when New York was shut down.  He did not lie.  At the beginning of the virus, when much was not known about the spread of it, when nursing home people in the hospital got better, they were sent back to the nursing home as that was their home.  Once it was known the virus was still infectious even though the patient was better, nursing home people were kept in hospital until a test was twice negative.

You said, "Besides when a Governor wants to get in and out without fanfare or notice they can do it.  You don't have to block off streets and put up security checkpoints. Bush 43 used to come to Midland all the time to visit his mother in law and friends from the oil business days when he was Governor. Stayed at the Welch house on Scarbauer Drive.  The ONLY indication he was there was an unmarked DPS car in the drive way."

There was not a virus, so no one cared where Bush was; yes, he could go places without anyone knowing, so can Cuomo.  In this case, it was the people who said cops were there.  One account said Cuomo was there several minutes and left.  That makes no sense, either.  It was also said by one, he flew there in a private plane and had his mother with him.  That also makes no sense.

I'm through with this subject - maybe Gov. Cuomo will take a walk around a lake and infect the ducks and the ducks will be outraged and post on TBR.  :03: 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 03:54:22 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cuomo never lies?   ****slapping 22222frying pan
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

Cuomo never lies?   ****slapping 22222frying pan
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, has never lied.  From his birth to now, never a lie.   :yowsa:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, has never lied.  From his birth to now, never a lie.   :yowsa:

I remember when Mario was angry that his favorite cherry tree was chopped down.  Andrew stepped up and said, "Father, I cannot tell a lie.  Fredo did it."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 04:33:09 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I watched every update he gave when New York was shut down.  He did not lie.  At the beginning of the virus, when much was not known about the spread of it, when nursing home people in the hospital got better, they were sent back to the nursing home as that was their home.  Once it was known the virus was still infectious even though the patient was better, nursing home people were kept in hospital until a test was twice negative.

You are delusional or in denial or a closet Liberal to defend Cuomo that way when there is documentation of his may lies since the Wuhan Flu became the political white used to control the sheep. 

Let's start here:

The governor of New York is on a quest to memory-hole the worst part of his administration's coronavirus response: a March 25 advisory which ordered nursing homes to admit COVID-positive patients.

The order plainly stated: "No resident shall be denied re-admission or admission to the [nursing home] solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19." It flatly prohibited nursing homes from testing their residents returning from hospitals for COVID.

In essence, in a bid to free up hospital bed space, nursing homes were required to accept COVID patients. And so they did.

The Associated Press estimated in May that 4,500 COVID patients were sent to nursing homes throughout New York. New York state itself put the number even higher, at around 6,300, in a July report.

But after the state's nursing homes became out-of-control COVID hotspots, in May the Department of Health (DOH) quietly scrubbed the edict from its website.

And yet, Cuomo this week said that nursing homes taking in COVID-positive residents directly from hospitals "just never happened."

Speaking with Finger Lakes Daily News, the governor insisted that because the state had so effectively and quickly flattened the curve there was never a shortage of hospital beds. Therefore, Cuomo says, there was no need for nursing homes to take COVID patients.

Again, the state's own report says the opposite.

https://www.businessinsider.com/andrew-cuomo-memory-hole-covid-nursing-home-coronavirus-new-york-2020-10

Andrew Cuomo’s ‘Leadership’ is a pack of lies
https://nypost.com/2020/10/18/andrew-cuomos-leadership-is-a-pack-of-lies/

Two Coasts. One Virus. How New York Suffered Nearly 10 Times the Number of Deaths as California.
https://www.propublica.org/article/two-coasts-one-virus-how-new-york-suffered-nearly-10-times-the-number-of-deaths-as-california

There's more...I can continue to show were Cuomo has continually lied if you'd like.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!