Author Topic: Cuomo Arrived Secretly in Buffalo on Thanksgiving to Celebrate with Girlfriend  (Read 2009 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://artvoice.com/2019/11/27/cuomo-arrived-secretly-in-buffalo-on-thanksgiving-to-celebrate-with-girlfriend/

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo announced that his Thanksgiving plans changed after outrage from New Yorkers about having his family for Thanksgiving while everyone was told not to.

Apparently Cuomo was not working on this holiday and was not ‘too busy’ for a secret visit to his girlfriend who resides in Williamsville, NY.

Protestors showed up at a home in Williamsville, NY early Thanksgiving evening to protest Cuomo travelling to Buffalo, NY to see a woman rumored to be his new girlfriend.

Protestors say that the governor brought his 89-year-old mother, Matilda, with him.

Cuomo has defied his own orders and worse yet, not only did he come into an orange zone or ‘hot spot’, (which he, himself declared), but IF he brought his elderly mother with him, then according to his daily briefings, he put his own mother in grave danger.

(excerpt)

Note: it appears that there is a typo in the date stamp on the original—it obviously is supposed to be 2020, not 2019.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You know, it wouldn't be so bad for him to do this—after all, it is the same basic indulgence most people have requested—if not for his constant haranguing about don't even have small gatherings, no nuthin', not even on Thanksgiving.

Everybody knows he can't expect those decrees to be followed. I even saw many of my most ardently pro-lockdown friends spending the holidays with extended family.

Online libertybele

I'd rather spend time with loved ones and risk getting COVID (yes, I have pre-diabetes and 3 stents and other health issues) then not seeing them for fear of getting COVID.  IMHO hugs and kisses and time spent with loved ones is more of a preventative of this virus then any vitamin or vaccine. 

All this lockdown crappola is nothing more than Big Brother controlling the masses.  They can kiss my grits!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

@Gefn

Gov. Cuomo did not do this - read the whole article - he did not do this.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Gefn

Thanks @Victoria33
Much appreciated

I hope you had a nice thanksgiving
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Oh according to Wikipedia as of this date, Governor Cuomo is single. He broke up Food Network host with Sandra Lee last year.

‘Nobody wants to have dinner with me’: Cuomo shares dating woes on ‘The Daily Show’

The gov can’t find love.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo admitted on “The Daily Show” Thursday that single life isn’t going so hot — because he can’t get a date.

“On a human level, on a social level, nobody wants to have dinner with me,” he told host Trevor Noah, with a laugh. “I have no offers.”

Cuomo, who has been single for over a year, was asked by the comedian if he’s had time for romance while battling the spread of the coronavirus.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/gov-andrew-cuomo-shares-dating-woes-on-the-daily-show/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Gefn

The updates to the article throw so much chaff in the air it's hard to tell.  I'm sure Snopes cleared this up for the tyrant Governor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@Gefn

He SAYS he did not do this... more accurately, the "senior advisor" he sends out to personally attack and threaten anyone whose criticism of him gains any traction SAYS he did not do this. It does not mean he didn't do it.

He had already said he was originally going to spend the holiday with his mother, so there was a willingness to flout his own suggestions already out there. That's where all the rumor mill stuff begins.

But if you once again want to provide cover for a Democrat, go ahead. It's not the first time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He SAYS he did not do this... more accurately, the "senior advisor" he sends out to personally attack and threaten anyone whose criticism of him gains any traction SAYS he did not do this. It does not mean he didn't do it.

He had already said he was originally going to spend the holiday with his mother, so there was a willingness to flout his own suggestions already out there. That's where all the rumor mill stuff begins.

But if you once again want to provide cover for a Democrat, go ahead. It's not the first time.

I have no doubt that Cuomo the Lesser did this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

I have no doubt that Cuomo the Lesser did this.

The police there said they did not go to that street and block it off; said governor was not there. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The police there said they did not go to that street and block it off; said governor was not there.

The police say they weren't there, so Cuomo wasn't?  That's not a leap I care to take.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

‘Nobody wants to have dinner with me’: Cuomo shares dating woes on ‘The Daily Show’
Surely there's a dimbulb woman somewhere in NY who goes ga-ga over nip rings on a middle-aged man.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
I wish Bob Grant was still alive to talk about this on the radio. I do miss that man.

Offline Victoria33

The police say they weren't there, so Cuomo wasn't?  That's not a leap I care to take.

The people who said they were there said they saw the police block off the street.  Police said they did not.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The people who said they were there said they saw the police block off the street.  Police said they did not.

You defend the governor who killed the elderly as a public service, but take shot after shot at the President trying to restore America, the Constitution and the rule of law.

I've got to go before I start believing your warped POV @Victoria33  ---  and there's no getting away from it around here.   **nononono*

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If old Nipple rings wasn't there why are there no pictures of him elsewhere? 

I say the old letch was there.  He claims to have laid more pipe in that town than Chesapeake Plumbing and Heating.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's still a leap of logic I won't make.  Tyrant killer Governor could still have been there. 

I leaned to be skeptical of these things back in Jr. High School science class.  Inferences can often be fallacious.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RinVa complains:
"I've got to go before I start believing your warped POV @Victoria33  ---  and there's no getting away from it around here"

Yes there is.
Put her on ignore.
I did quite some time ago.
And it's not coming off any time soon.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And given how Cuomo has lied about things in the past when he's violated the edicts he passes down to the little people...you expect him to be truthful now? 

Besides when a Governor wants to get in and out without fanfare or notice they can do it.  You don't have to block off streets and put up security checkpoints.

Bush 43 used to come to Midland all the time to visit his mother in law and friends from the oil business days when he was Governor.

Stayed at the Welch house on Scarbauer Drive.  The ONLY indication he was there was an unmarked DPS car in the drive way.

Little known fact too, Governor Bush's jogging partner when he was in Midland was the Trooper that drove the unmarked car.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think his nips leak milk?  The boy is a TrannY!

Offline LegalAmerican

https://artvoice.com/2019/11/27/cuomo-arrived-secretly-in-buffalo-on-thanksgiving-to-celebrate-with-girlfriend/

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo announced that his Thanksgiving plans changed after outrage from New Yorkers about having his family for Thanksgiving while everyone was told not to.

Apparently Cuomo was not working on this holiday and was not ‘too busy’ for a secret visit to his girlfriend who resides in Williamsville, NY.

Protestors showed up at a home in Williamsville, NY early Thanksgiving evening to protest Cuomo travelling to Buffalo, NY to see a woman rumored to be his new girlfriend.

Protestors say that the governor brought his 89-year-old mother, Matilda, with him.

Cuomo has defied his own orders and worse yet, not only did he come into an orange zone or ‘hot spot’, (which he, himself declared), but IF he brought his elderly mother with him, then according to his daily briefings, he put his own mother in grave danger.

(excerpt)

Note: it appears that there is a typo in the date stamp on the original—it obviously is supposed to be 2020, not 2019.

I have to laugh.  I read a post about CUOMO saying he would cancel being with is mom & thanksgiving.  I said, NOPE HE IS LYING...he will still see her & have family time with mom.   Here it is.  Ah......I know the LEFTS very well.  LIARS.

Online Wingnut

I have to laugh.  I read a post about CUOMO saying he would cancel being with is mom & thanksgiving.  I said, NOPE HE IS LYING...he will still see her & have family time with mom.   Here it is.  Ah......I know the LEFTS very well.  LIARS.

Why do you fuzzy old Foreigners love the CAP's?   Is it a genetic thing or just being studied?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why do you fuzzy old Foreigners love the CAP's?   Is it a genetic thing or just being studied?

:im waiting:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

:im waiting:

Dude.   She was Irion curtain before Iron curtain was cool.   But she was never cool. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But clearly the street was blocked off.

At least they could've come up with a cover story. The Lieutenant Governor was in Williamsville that day so he could've done business and have his dinner at the same time. To deny what clearly happened isn't just a lie, it's gaslighting.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:36:41 am by jmyrlefuller »