Author Topic: BAM! Carter Page files $75 million lawsuit against James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and others  (Read 519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 BAM! Carter Page files $75 million lawsuit against James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and others

Posted at 4:23 pm on November 27, 2020 by Greg P.

Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page has filed a lawsuit against James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, the FBI and others over his treatment leading up to Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation:

Rob Tricchinelli
@RobTricchinelli
Trump 2016 campaign adviser Carter Page (remember him?) is suing Comey, McCabe, the FBI, DOJ, and a bunch of others

more
https://twitchy.com/greg-3534/2020/11/27/bam-carter-page-files-75-million-lawsuit-against-james-comey-andrew-mccabe-lisa-page-and-others/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not for nothing, but I've yet to see anything reported with a "BAM" in the headline come to positive fruition in my entire life.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online rustynail

Not for nothing, but I've yet to see anything reported with a "BAM" in the headline come to positive fruition in my entire life.

Agreed, bombshell, it begins and all the others seem anything but serious.