Author Topic: Tony Blair Rejoices: Joe Biden Can Unite the World  (Read 1292 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Tony Blair Rejoices: Joe Biden Can Unite the World
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 01:22:54 am »
Remember, they can marry cousins in Great Britain, so they are a bit incestuous by our standards.  Explains Tony Blair.  I would not be surprised if his parents were first cousins, and generations back for centuries.

Welcome to the Global World of governance.  If you noticed lately, every time I see Obama, he is referred to as PRESIDENT OBAMA, not former President Obama.  I think they want him as the first POTUS of the Global Union or whatever they plan to call it.  It is coming soon. 

Come to think of it, Caesar has a ring to it.  Caesar Obama, we bow before you.  Yes, I can hear it said in a neighborhood near you....soon.

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2020, 10:08:26 pm »
Welcome to the Global World of governance.  If you noticed lately, every time I see Obama, he is referred to as PRESIDENT OBAMA, not former President Obama.  I think they want him as the first POTUS of the Global Union or whatever they plan to call it.  It is coming soon. 

Wouldn't surprise me if they made him Secretary General of the United Nations.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2020, 10:27:59 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"The planes hit the wrong buildings in NYC..."

I've often thought about posting that, but never did.
The two "targets" should have been the U.N. and the New York Times...

Terrorists don't bomb their friends.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn