Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘Facts Are on Our Side’ in Election Fight, but ‘Time Isn’t’  (Read 5138 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Among my highest aspirations is to be tolerated.

@Knox27

I always wanted to be known as a swell dancer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

If he is allowed to present those facts in court soon 2024 will be of no concern to him.
---------------------------------
Allowing the nomination of Trump as POTUS in 2024
would be an act of public suicide by the GOP!!!

Offline Absalom

Well its tough to give a synopsis without writing an essay. But its close to republican party platforms of the 50s and 60s, really through Gerald ford. Its tough to summarize! Today that means what people call northeast Republicans I guess.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eisenhower R's were progressive left politicos in the image of Rockefeller.

Offline Knox27

Not everyone to the left of you is a leftist.  Classic republican ideals, loathsome to you, are a major part of the future of any republican party that wants to compete nationally. 

Offline Knox27

@Knox27

RINO is less and less of an insult to us as time goes by
I think the term "RINO" is appropriate.  These are the same creatures that almost stroked-out when Goldwater won the nomination. They talk a "good game",but that's all they do.

If anything controversial comes up,they always side with the Dims because the Dims have been a majority for almost 100 years now.

Offline roamer_1

Not everyone to the left of you is a leftist.  Classic republican ideals, loathsome to you, are a major part of the future of any republican party that wants to compete nationally.

Then you can keep em.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Absalom

The impossible just happened. I agreed with you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And they are well repesented with the likes of jerks like Romney, Collins, and Murkowski.  Plus add approx. 1-2 dozen in the House.  They may have a part, but almost as much as the enemy as dimocratic counterparts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

And they are well repesented with the likes of jerks like Romney, Collins, and Murkowski.  Plus add approx. 1-2 dozen in the House.  They may have a part, but almost as much as the enemy as dimocratic counterparts.

Not well represented enough. Unless you want democrats to keep peeling off states.  Look at the popular vote totals for presidential elections. We have lost 6 of the last 7.  North Carolina and Georgia are swing states now. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not well represented enough. Unless you want democrats to keep peeling off states.  Look at the popular vote totals for presidential elections. We have lost 6 of the last 7.  North Carolina and Georgia are swing states now.

Take away the manufactured votes and that is FAR less true everywhere.   The ONLY time Democrats win is when they cheat on a grand scale.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Knox27

Take away the manufactured votes and that is FAR less true everywhere.   The ONLY time Democrats win is when they cheat on a grand scale.

Then there needs to be proof brought out or 2022 and 2024 will be more of the same.

Offline skeeter

Once a state flips to blue it can never change back.

The rats are after a single party nation, that much should be clear to even the most dense among us.

What are some other names for single party nations? Wake up America.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Then there needs to be proof brought out or 2022 and 2024 will be more of the same.

There is a mountain of it currently before us but you have to be willing to see it for yourself because the thoroughly corrupt media WILL NOT show you any of it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Knox27

There is a mountain of it currently before us but you have to be willing to see it for yourself because the thoroughly corrupt media WILL NOT show you any of it!

I see claims of mountains of evidence.  I see claims of hundreds of affidavits.  I've seen claims of foreign interference.  I've seen claims of lots of things. I've also seen republican judges dismiss case after case after case. 

Show me code that switches votes.  Show me credible witnesses that are testifying.  Show me tangible proof of those that conspired to flip or add votes.  Show me some proof.  Anything!  Tell me why a guy on Facebook or more credible than the dept of homeland security or fbi. 

You may despise us, but you need us to win votes before we become a party restricted to the deep south and midwest.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm happy to accommodate you, sir!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Watch that and remember that every witness is under penalty of perjury. And this is just the state of Pensylvania.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:34:34 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I see claims of mountains of evidence.  I see claims of hundreds of affidavits.  I've seen claims of foreign interference.  I've seen claims of lots of things. I've also seen republican judges dismiss case after case after case. 

Show me code that switches votes.  Show me credible witnesses that are testifying.  Show me tangible proof of those that conspired to flip or add votes.  Show me some proof.  Anything!  Tell me why a guy on Facebook or more credible than the dept of homeland security or fbi. 

You may despise us, but you need us to win votes before we become a party restricted to the deep south and midwest.
Trump was well on his way to expanding the party, having increased the republican percentage of votes in every demographic other than (ironically) white males.

Not bad for a white supremacist.

But that really doesn't matter to the party fathers, they want things the way they were, they want their sinecures back.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Trump was well on his way to expanding the party, having increased the republican percentage of votes in every demographic other than (ironically) white males.

But that really doesn't matter to the party fathers, they want things the way they were, they want their sinecures back.

They love their damned swamp just as it is and no draining will occur if they can prevent it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Knox27

I'm happy to accommodate you, sir!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Watch that and remember that every witness is under penalty of perjury. And this is just the state of Pensylvania.

Let me know when they present evidence of fraud or vote manipulation in a courtroom. I dont need to be lied to in a press conference. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

They love their damned swamp just as it is and no draining will occur if they can prevent it.

The internationalist, collectivist ideology of the left is the sole motive force in American politics because the republican party offers nothing to oppose it.

America First is the only concept that can effectively compete. Unfortunately the idea doesn't offer enough opportunities to the elite to make money.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:53:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline Knox27

Cool, now let's nominate someone that can win the popular vote instead of losing it a second time by a greater margin than the first time. 

Id love to see someone like Larry hogan or one of the sununu brothers run in 2024. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:55:34 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Let me know when they present evidence of fraud or vote manipulation in a courtroom. I dont need to be lied to in a press conference.

Something tells me there is no amount of evidence that would convince you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Something tells me there is no amount of evidence that would convince you.

:yowsa: I'm pretty much there as well @skeeter

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Cool, now let's nominate someone that can win the popular vote instead of losing it a second time by a greater margin than the first time. 

Id love to see someone like Larry hogan or one of the sununu brothers run in 2024.

I'll leave you alone with your circular argument.