Author Topic: Trump says he'll leave White House if Biden declared winner of Electoral College  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he'll leave White House if Biden declared winner of Electoral College
By Joseph Choi - 11/26/20 06:17 PM EST

President Trump on Thursday said he would leave the White House on Jan. 20 if the Electoral College declares President-elect Joe Biden the winner of the election, but indicated he was not prepared to concede defeat.

"Certainly I will. And you know that,” said Trump when asked if he would leave the White House if the Electoral College voted for Biden.

He added, “If they do, they made a mistake.”

“It’s going to be a very hard thing to concede,” Trump told reporters during a press call on Thursday.

It was the first time Trump has taken questions directly from reporters since the election more than three weeks ago.

Trump this year has repeatedly refused to commit to a peaceful transition of power.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/527701-trump-tells-reporters-its-going-to-be-a-very-hard-to-thing-to-concede
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Of course he will.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Of course he will.

Of course he will.

Far less certain is will the rats accept his second term should he prevail in court with his election challenges.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Of course he will.

Far less certain is will the rats accept his second term should he prevail in court with his election challenges.
Can I answer that one for you?

No, they will not.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington