Author Topic: Gutfeld Rips John Kerry As Climate Czar: ‘Biden Mistook Him For A Tree’  (Read 151 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change Dispatch by David Krayden on Nov 25, 2020

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld Tuesday dismissed President-elect Joe Biden’s cabinet picks and said he selected former Secretary of State John Kerry as his “climate czar because he mistook him for a tree.”

“First there’s Kerry — what the morticians call a discount special,” Gutfeld said in his opening monologue on Fox News’ “The Five.”

“Biden made him climate czar because he mistook him for a tree,” he said in reference to Kerry being tagged as Biden’s “Special Presidential Envoy for Climate” with a seat on the National Security Council.

“There’s a deadly terrorist attack in Paris: he sends James Taylor,” Gutfeld said, showing a video of James Taylor serenading a French audience with the 1970s hit “You’ve Got a Friend.”

“Yeah, they wanted that,” Gutfeld continued, noting that Kerry predicted “riots” when President Donald Trump moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem: “he was wrong.”

“He said there would be no peace with the Arab world without the Palestinian process. Wrong again. The Fox News host suggested that Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, “a mere novice, ran circles around ‘Lurch’ Kerry.”

Gutfeld suggested Biden is attempting to restructure the U.S. government because “Trump’s team broke the mold and Joe’s tea thinks this is how you piece it all back together, although they have no idea what to fix. Because what they call damage was progress, prosperity, peace — yeah, that sucks.”

More: https://climatechangedispatch.com/gutfeld-rips-john-kerry-as-climate-czar-biden-mistook-him-for-a-tree/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I like Gutfeld.  Too bad he is collateral damage in this Fox News implosion, and many of us won't be seeing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“Biden made him climate czar because he mistook him for a tree,” he said in reference to Kerry being tagged as Biden’s “Special Presidential Envoy for Climate” with a seat on the National Security Council.

Groot... is that you...?
(composed this before I saw I Sailed's reply!)