Author Topic: Fox News Admitted They Made a Major Election Night Mistake That Cost Trump Big  (Read 1246 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I kinda like this Kelly.

He is a welcome alternative to the stern-faced Tucker.

I really like Tucker.  He is a no holds bar, kind of guy, who gets to the bottom of liberal hypocricy. 

When Limbaugh sadly passes, he and Levin will be in a fight for the "Leading Voice"  I really hope Carlson after he meets his Fox contractual  obligation goes to OAN or Newsmax.   Yeah, he had a recent hiccup, and let his ego get the best of him, but he is still a powerful point of the spear for our side.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957
@Cyber Liberty

catfish, Thanks for your comment.  Trump has been this way all his life.  If there is not a crisis, he makes one and that has continued through his presidential years.  When he is not president, you will see he keeps creating chaos.  He must be in the news, if he isn't, he thinks he is a loser.  I am concerned he may do as he has suggested, and bomb Iran's nuclear underground site.  He has sent bombers and they are in Israel.  Israel is making troops ready for war, in case Trump does this. 

Think about it - if he bombs Iran, he stays in the news even through he won't be president - it will be "Trump's War", and he will stay in the news as long as that war lasts.
I hope he does not do this.

Intersting point, but Trump has also made of point of how he has rightfully kept us out of conflict, and washed our hands of perpetual wars in the ME.  I don't make it a business of predicting Trump, but I really doubt he would risk this legacy for an act of this nature. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

Intersting point, but Trump has also made of point of how he has rightfully kept us out of conflict, and washed our hands of perpetual wars in the ME.  I don't make it a business of predicting Trump, but I really doubt he would risk this legacy for an act of this nature.
@catfish1957

If Trump does this, I will get that info. to you immediately with PM.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I kinda like this Kelly.

He is a welcome alternative to the stern-faced Tucker.

I was a bit upset with FOXNEWS when they jettisoned Bill O'Reilly (despite the incessant hawking of books and coffee cups) in favor of Tucker Carlson.

But in less than a month, Tucker grew on me.  I still have tremendous respect for him, but I will not watch FOXNEWS...as Joe Biden might say,  "Period.  Period.  Period!!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

I was a bit upset with FOXNEWS when they jettisoned Bill O'Reilly (despite the incessant hawking of books and coffee cups) in favor of Tucker Carlson.

But in less than a month, Tucker grew on me.  I still have tremendous respect for him, but I will not watch FOXNEWS...as Joe Biden might say,  "Period.  Period.  Period!!"

You can tune into Glenn Beck's morning talk show and Bill O'Reilly always does a segment on his show.  I keep hoping that Hannity, Tucker, Levin and others will join him. 

Fox is no longer relevant nor any news show worthy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I really like Tucker.  He is a no holds bar, kind of guy, who gets to the bottom of liberal hypocricy. 

When Limbaugh sadly passes, he and Levin will be in a fight for the "Leading Voice"  I really hope Carlson after he meets his Fox contractual  obligation goes to OAN or Newsmax.   Yeah, he had a recent hiccup, and let his ego get the best of him, but he is still a powerful point of the spear for our side.
I like Tucker too, but since I now do not watch Fox, he is history unless he bolts.

Tucker does not have a friendly face and at times a friendly demeanor such as Rush has, and Kelly comes across more likable.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia
@libertybele

I am not speaking of Dem or Rep values.  I am speaking of human behavior.

Me, too @Victoria33  It's human nature to want a roof over your family's head and food on the table.  Going to work truly matters to the majority of Americans.   

People want  peace to live their lives, not daily government disruption by a president.

I'm surprised you give so little credit to the intelligence of the American people to identify the source of the disruption -- a disruption that made its public debut on the front pages of our "newspapers" on January 20, 2017 with the headline:  "Impeachment Begins".  People understand  who the target of this disruption has been:  The President and his supporters.  Neither were the source of the disruption, even on Twitter.  I think this sums up reality rather nicely:

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

The last 5 years of US politics has been driven by a huge sector of the media spreading hysteria, endorsing unhinged conspiracies, predicting coups and civil wars, warning of impending collusion arrests -- all for their own benefit -- then never admitting they were wrong.

10:06 AM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1332340090912321536

Trump's mindset, to destroy others, will not stop.  He now wants to destroy Fox News that supported him, but now he wants to hurt them.  There is only one person he cares about and that is himself; all others are disposable.  Surely, you can see this.

I think the President's mindset is accomplishment --- keeping the promises he made to the American people.  In the face of relentless opposition from an obsessed media and coordinated resistance he has done so with remarkable skill -- which is why 12+ million more Americans voted to keep the President in office than voted four years ago to put him there.

For you to claim there is only one person the President cares about is himself is grossly unfair.  The President endured blunt force trauma 24 hours a day for four years --- forces that would have slayed a lesser man.  He withstood it all and accomplished more for the American people than any President in our history.  A few examples:

He created the most extraordinary economy with the lowest unemployment in our history -- lowering taxes, eliminating regulations, renegotiating trade deals, bringing jobs back to the US.  He rescued our sovereignty with a wall no one said he could build and agreements with Mexico and South American nations no one said he could make.

Donald Trump rebuilt a military out of bullets, equipment, strategy and morale.  He's corralled North Korea, strengthened our alliance with South Korea.  Thanks to the President peace is breaking out in the Middle East, cooperation is the new normal between Kosovo and Serbia, and sons and daughters will no longer be fighting in their fathers' footsteps in Afghanistan.

The President has fought for freedom of choice in education, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the rights of the unborn more often and more successfully than anyone who has sat in the Oval Office before him.  President Trump has boldly upheld our heritage, our right to a government for and by the people, and our chance to once again achieve the America dream --- however we each define it. 

It seems to me, Victoria, the one thing Donald Trump cares more about than himself is the country he loves. 

I think your armchair psychological profiles of the President are born of the deep and abiding hatred you have for the man.  I'm not going to try and psychoanalyze who he reminds you of or the wounds you've suffered to cause such irrational loathing.  I can only hope before you again use your credentials to assault this President you stop and first heal yourself.   Surely, you can see this.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 07:56:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline bilo

I have not watched Fox on the tube nor clicked on the newsite since the day after the election.

They are dead to me.

They did us a favor. I started watching OAN and Newsmax and don't miss Fox at all.

Now if I could find a decent business program on Roku I would be set.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

The Republicans gained significant House seats and may well have a 4 seat Senate majority.
In contrast, Trump got his butt handed to him because plain people were fed up w/his attitudes
and behaviors. Predictably, the usual suspects will always see Trump as the eternal victim!!!

You couldn't be more wrong about Trump. The election was stolen in 4 key cities; Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You couldn't be more wrong about Trump. The election was stolen in 4 key cities; Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta.

And Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its easy to identify Trump Derangement syndrome.  They scream evil Trump or some such, without evidence, but steadfastly practice Biden Lewinsky syndrome shamelessly, out in the open or behind closed doors-passively.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 10:50:45 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving like normal people?
-------------------------
Normal people?
Er......what would you know about normal people???

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Fox News is done as a leader.

I intend to drop cable because they have gone liberal and are just as whacky as all the others.  Not worth watching any longer.

Offline LegalAmerican

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I agree.  All the LEFTS...want to apologize, AFTER THE DAMAGE IS DONE.   Not buying it.  No mistake.  DONE ON PURPOSE.  Some are not watching FOX any more.  I am not, for a long time now. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Fox News is done as a leader.

I intend to drop cable because they have gone liberal and are just as whacky as all the others.  Not worth watching any longer.

Excellent!    888high58888   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

@Right_in_Virginia
@libertybele

I am not speaking of Dem or Rep values.  I am speaking of human behavior.  People want  peace to live their lives, not daily government disruption by a president.  Trump will likely keep tweeting but will not have the power to make government act.   

Trump's mindset, to destroy others, will not stop.  He now wants to destroy Fox News that supported him, but now he wants to hurt them.  There is only one person he cares about and that is himself; all others are disposable.  Surely, you can see this.

Wow..all backwards.  How do you do that?  AMERICA FIRST.  POTUS nor ANY Trump, receives any pay for trying to save our country and constitution. VOLUNTEER WORK.   POTUS is too busy working for USA...to think about destroying anyone.  18 NOBLE PEACE PRIZE nominations for his work in the M.E.  NO WARS.  Where do you receive your information from?  CNN? 
Go to my signature line.  Check out his works.  Did you forget this is POTUS TRUMP?  NOT OBAMA?    You can't  'see' anything.  888mouth

Offline bilo

And Phoenix.

You're right!

What is especially frustrating is that the Pub controlled State Legislatures haven't done a thing about it. At the least they should declare since the election was so mismanaged in their States they will not appoint electors.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 04:06:59 am by bilo »