Author Topic: Point: Sorry, Tucker, your outrage is too little, too late  (Read 592 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Point: Sorry, Tucker, your outrage is too little, too late
« on: November 25, 2020, 02:19:33 pm »
November 25, 2020
Point: Sorry, Tucker, your outrage is too little, too late
By Dex Bahr

See also: Counterpoint: Tucker Carlson and the conservative circular firing squad

In what appeared to be an effort to stop the hemorrhaging of viewers after his attacks against Sidney Powell, Tucker Carlson reverted back to being the commentator on Fox News's highest-rated program on Monday.

Or did he?

After re-watching the clip of Monday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight” twice, it appears to this humble writer that Carlson’s interview with Dr. Robert Epstein was an attempt to change the topic from fraudulent voting machines to Big Tech, specifically Google, as the difference of shifting six million votes to Joe Biden.

Bombshell?

You bet, according to Carlson who after telling voters that six million was the margin of victory, pronounced: “This is the story, right here!”

Sorry, but I strongly disagree. While Google and Big Tech may have played a significant role in the rigged election of 2020, it is not the story.

The story is why five states suddenly stopped counting votes, something that has never happened in the history of presidential elections in this country.

more w/video
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/sorry_tucker_your_outrage_is_too_little_too_late.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Point: Sorry, Tucker, your outrage is too little, too late
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 02:30:11 pm »
November 25, 2020
Counterpoint: Tucker Carlson and the conservative circular firing squad
By Thomas Lifson

See also: Sorry, Tucker, your outrage is too little, too late

It’s no secret that I admire Tucker Carlson, an honest, brave, and extraordinarily insightful commentator whose Fox News program was, until recently, the most popular program on cable news. With Fox News’ news operation calling Arizona for Biden early on Election Night, and subsequently dogmatically labeling Biden “president-elect” and often dissing those who question the legitimacy of the election tabulations of the mainstream media and the media’s proclamation of the winner, conservatives are infuriated at the network and all its personnel.

Dex Bahr today excoriates Tucker on these pages, but I must speak in his defense, for he is too important and honest to be thrown out with the bathwater, as it were.

First of all, Dex gets one thing wrong, when he writes:

Oh and by the way, if Carlson’s guest, Dr. Robert Epstein, documented all these instances of Google skulduggery, why he is sounding the alarm now and not before Nov. 3?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/tucker_carlson_and_the_conservative_circular_firing_squad.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 04:55:43 pm »
To say Carlson never mentioned the Google shenanigans before 11/3 betrays a lack of research.  He's been talking about if for months/years.  Dex Bahr apparently never watches the show he's criticizing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 04:57:20 pm »
Without a doubt the collective team of talking heads on FOX News are strongly pro-Trump.
But let's condemn FOX anyway because they made a stupid prediction on election night about AZ and because Carlson had the temerity..THE UNMITIGATED GALL!!! to ask Sidney Powell (who has as yet  not produced a shred of evidence about massive fraud) if she had any evidence.
Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 05:03:43 pm »
Without a doubt the collective team of talking heads on FOX News are strongly pro-Trump.
But let's condemn FOX anyway because they made a stupid prediction on election night about AZ and because Carlson had the temerity..THE UNMITIGATED GALL!!! to ask Sidney Powell (who has as yet  not produced a shred of evidence about massive fraud) if she had any evidence.
Cut off your nose to spite your face.

I don't watch daytime FNC at all anymore, and I only watch Carlson at night because Hannity is stupid and doesn't know how to conduct interviews, and Ingraham is on the "Trump must concede for the Good of the Country!" bandwagon despite the rampant cheating.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 05:11:26 pm »
I think Tucker had an "oh sh__" moment" after he saw the backlash after the Sidney Powell interview.  Conservatives aren't really in the mood to have one of their so called punditry leaders waving white flags right in the middle of the electoral fraud battle.

Conservatives don't forget easily and hold grudges.  In one night he wiped out a 1/4 of his gravy train.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 05:11:37 pm »
   I swore off FOX in 2016 when it was apparent they had their collective head so far up Trump's butt they were the second to know what he had for breakfast.   
   Fair and Balanced, my azz.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 05:14:16 pm »
I don't watch daytime FNC at all anymore, and I only watch Carlson at night because Hannity is stupid and doesn't know how to conduct interviews, and Ingraham is on the "Trump must concede for the Good of the Country!" bandwagon despite the rampant cheating.   :shrug:

Hannity for years now, has really made our side look bad.  There's red meat, and then there's what he does, which is almost a parody of what the left uses to make fun of us. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 05:18:25 pm »
   I swore off FOX in 2016 when it was apparent they had their collective head so far up Trump's butt they were the second to know what he had for breakfast.   

And Hannity was the head gerbil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 05:27:11 pm »
And Hannity was the head gerbil.

Hannity has had me yelling at the TeeVee for a lot longer than even the dark years of O'Bastard.  He never understood the meaning of the term, "follow-up questions."  He left so many lies unquestioned that I ended up concluding the hand-waver is a complete incompetent that has trouble distinguishing between his azz and a hole in the ground.
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 05:30:25 pm »
Hannity has had me yelling at the TeeVee for a lot longer than even the dark years of O'Bastard.  He never understood the meaning of the term, "follow-up questions."  He left so many lies unquestioned that I ended up concluding the hand-waver is a complete incompetent that has trouble distinguishing between his azz and a hole in the ground.

He is basically the extreme opposite of WFB in the right wing universe.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 05:31:36 pm »

They've always been a poor news organization, period.  When it comes to breaking stories,  CNN eats their lunch.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 05:32:57 pm »
All Big Corporate Media is compromised by its' very nature.

The difference between now and the 70s is that since then the Left has taken control of the Corporations that fund the media.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 05:37:29 pm »
All Big Corporate Media is compromised by its' very nature.

The difference between now and the 70s is that since then the Left has taken control of the Corporations that fund the media.

Very true @dfwgator but it's the CHICOMS who are probing up those media corporations. Not that it makes all that much difference in the end.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 06:32:32 pm »
When a Republican does not do what the whole Country recognizes needs to be done, the globalist behind closed doors are pulling the strings of BOTH sides. Then the situations cease to be so confusing.  The Bushs set the procedures in stone, we are seeing follow up, non-actions as the Bushs did/didn't do.  We are on the verge of losing out Country.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 07:16:13 pm »
So now Tucker is the new enemy? Who will it be next week?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 07:19:54 pm »
So now Tucker is the new enemy? Who will it be next week?

Not to me, he isn't.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 07:33:33 pm »
Hannity for years now, has really made our side look bad.  There's red meat, and then there's what he does, which is almost a parody of what the left uses to make fun of us.
It was always painful to listen to Hannity promise to give some lib a fair shake in a debate on his show and then constantly interrupt and talk over him or her leaving the listener wishing Hannity would shut his mouth.
Even my Trump-loving wife can't stand Hannity.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 07:36:04 pm »
It was always painful to listen to Hannity promise to give some lib a fair shake in a debate on his show and then constantly interrupt and talk over him or her leaving the listener wishing Hannity would shut his mouth.
Hannity serves a certain audience to which I do not belong.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 07:40:19 pm »
They've always been a poor news organization, period.  When it comes to breaking stories,  CNN eats their lunch.
CNN has a news channel, HLN, that used to do a recap of the nation's big news every half hour, but now they don't even do that anymore. It has a lot of other programs that aren't about national news or news period.
If there is some channel that just does breaking national news 24/7 with no political slant, I'd watch it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 07:40:51 pm »

I have never been able to stomach Hannity for long because he has the same disease as Bill O'Reilly and many others.  He so loves the sound of his own voice that he can't stand to hear what even his own guests are saying.  Tucker doesn't do that regardless of what one thinks of him otherwise.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 09:04:07 pm »
I think Tucker had an "oh sh__" moment" after he saw the backlash after the Sidney Powell interview.  Conservatives aren't really in the mood to have one of their so called punditry leaders waving white flags right in the middle of the electoral fraud battle.

Conservatives don't forget easily and hold grudges.  In one night he wiped out a 1/4 of his gravy train.

It is within Tuckers power to set it all straight.

What he was concerned about and what error he made.

An apology seems to be just the ticket. Overcome the pride.
An apology in kind and in person if possible.

I am rarely wrong anymore, but when I am, I mediate the damage
to everyone that I can.

Slide Rule
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2020, 09:08:48 pm »
I have never been able to stomach Hannity for long because he has the same disease as Bill O'Reilly and many others.  He so loves the sound of his own voice that he can't stand to hear what even his own guests are saying.  Tucker doesn't do that regardless of what one thinks of him otherwise.

Ditto. Hannity and O'Really.  Hannity interviews himself whenever he has a guest, and OReally did not slay guests but allowed them
to spurn bullsh!t throughout the interview for that nice guy facade.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2020, 09:09:44 pm »

It is within Tuckers power to set it all straight.

What he was concerned about and what error he made.

An apology seems to be just the ticket. Overcome the pride.
An apology in kind and in person if possible.

I am rarely wrong anymore, but when I am, I mediate the damage
to everyone that I can.

Slide Rule

I've never been wrong.  I was that one time, but it turned out I was......wrong.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2020, 11:30:45 pm »
Conservative/Republicans do have RINOs in the ranks, the socialist Commies have infiltrated nearly everything.  As they are fueled by globalist/Soros money, we need unity, NOT DISCORD, or we are going down for sure.  Keep that in mind. :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions