Author Topic: Trump Rejects Boycott Calls In Georgia Runoffs: Don’t Play Into ‘Hands Of Some Very Sick People’  (Read 318 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-rejects-boacott-calls-in-georgia-runoffs-dont-play-into-hands-of-some-very-sick-people

The GOP and conservatives owe this man a debt of Gratitude IMO. I know you guys think "i'm all over the place" with regards to Trump but I have always felt this man's heart was in the right place.

Offline dfwgator

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-rejects-boacott-calls-in-georgia-runoffs-dont-play-into-hands-of-some-very-sick-people

The GOP and conservatives owe this man a debt of Gratitude IMO. I know you guys think "i'm all over the place" with regards to Trump but I have always felt this man's heart was in the right place.

I don't know how anyone could expect Trump to feel any differently about this.

Offline Knox27

This is silly.  No republican is boycotting.  Its just left wingers mockingly saying it

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is silly.  No republican is boycotting.  Its just left wingers mockingly saying it
Well, there are some whispers that the Roger Stone camp has gone rogue and is encouraging people to write in Trump's name to divert votes from the Republican candidates.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Knox27

Well, there are some whispers that the Roger Stone camp has gone rogue and is encouraging people to write in Trump's name to divert votes from the Republican candidates.

Id be shocked.  I take it roger stone is endlessly loyal to trump

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

No just planting seeds to help justify the steal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.