Author Topic: Obama Rips Trump in Colbert Interview: ‘Exceeded’ My Worst Fears About His Presidency  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Rips Trump in Colbert Interview: ‘Exceeded’ My Worst Fears About His Presidency
David Ng 25 Nov 2020

Former president Barack Obama told CBS’s The Late Show host Stephen Colbert that the Trump administration has “exceeded” his worst fears, adding that he believes President Donald Trump has mismanaged the coronavirus pandemic.

Barack Obama took his shots at President Trump during a gushing interview on The Late Show Tuesday as part of his ongoing promotional tour for his latest memoirs, A Promised Land. At one point, Stephen Colbert recalled fantasizing shortly after the 2016 election about all the ways President Trump could abuse the “dignity of the office” during his first term.

“Were you having a similar feeling in that moment?” Stephen Colbert asked. “Yeah. Yeah, it was a concern,” Obama replied. Colbert then asked if those concerns were “borne out,” to which Obama answered that they were “exceeded.”

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/25/obama-tells-stephen-colbert-trump-exceeded-my-worst-fears-about-his-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Well, duh. Barry thinks It's a bad thing that Trump started reversing the Obummer 8-year decline.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, duh. Barry thinks It's a bad thing that Trump started reversing the Obummer 8-year decline.

Barry's just pizzed Hillary didn't win in 2016 to finish his work.  This is what he gets for being lazy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Barry might want to wait until Biden is sworn in before running his mouth.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Another unifier, just like Biden.

Oh, and Nancy unifies by tearing up the State of the Union speech as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington