Author Topic: Trump slams the Paris climate accord at the G20 Summit, saying it was 'designed to kill the American  (Read 560 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump slams the Paris climate accord at the G20 Summit, saying it was 'designed to kill the American economy'
MSN, Nov 22, 2020, Business Insider

President Donald Trump on Sunday slammed the Paris climate accord, telling world leaders at the G20 summit that the pact was detrimental to US citizens.

"To protect American workers, I withdrew the United States from the unfair and one-sided Paris climate accord, a very unfair act for the United States," he said.

The US formally left the accord on November 4, but President-elect Joe Biden has pledged to reverse the decision and rejoin the international environmental agreement on his first day in office.

President Donald Trump on Sunday slammed the Paris climate accord, telling world leaders at the G20 summit that the pact was harmful to American citizens.

"To protect American workers, I withdrew the United States from the unfair and one-sided Paris climate accord, a very unfair act for the United States," he said. "The Paris accord was not designed to save the environment. It was designed to kill the American economy. I refuse to surrender millions of American jobs and send trillions of American dollars to the world's worst polluters and environmental offenders, and that's what would have happened."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-slams-the-paris-climate-accord-at-the-g20-summit-saying-it-was-designed-to-kill-the-american-economy/ar-BB1bfZBa?ocid=ientp

Online Right_in_Virginia

Thank you, Mr. President.

Online mountaineer

He's correct about its purpose.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

And with Biden putting us back into the PCA, be prepared for a period of Obama era economic growth levels
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

And with Biden putting us back into the PCA, be prepared for a period of Obama era economic growth levels
And unemployment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

And unemployment.

People of color forced back on the plantation and on the Biden Teat.

The next 4 years are going to be an economic wasteland.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
People of color forced back on the plantation and on the Biden Teat...

I'm trying to get a prime spot in the Big House this time. :0001:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The collapse to Obama era standards will be worse than they were when we were last faced with living with his new normal.  I see the market collapsing, millions unemployed, and many end up on welfare with the Biden Depression that will unfold.

Not a mystery here what Trump did for America. 

Tucker Carlson is talking about people Biden selected will want to confiscate all guns by legal owners.  Oh, I cannot wait for this drama to unfold.  Imagine CCP Territory Governor Traitor Joe signing an Executive Order to confiscate all guns.  Do we get our revolution?

I say probably not!