Author Topic: This is War  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is War
« on: November 24, 2020, 04:06:00 pm »
November 24, 2020
This is War
By J. Robert Smith

We are at war with enemies of liberty, domestic and foreign.  Domestic enemies are now pressing relentlessly.  Why shrink from the word “enemy,” the simple definition of which is “one seeking to injure, overthrow, or confound an opponent.”  Who other are these warmakers?       

This war is much more than disputes over fraudulent elections, though that would be cause enough.  The Democratic Party is a means.  The new war has been imagined, developed, and phased in over decades by the left.  It’s unconventional, asymmetric, and cunning.  It’s insidious, and has been about stealth and infiltration more so than outright confrontation -- until this year, when state shutdowns have been imposed to test the limits of tyranny… to gauge the level of tolerance of unconstitutional centralized rule over a free people.  Targeted violence has been employed in cities to engender angst, a sense of helplessness, and, consequently, to demoralize us.     

The left’s warfare -- underwritten by coastal plutocrats, chiefly -- is comprehensive.  The target now are our politics.  The aim is to capture our national and state governments.  Dominating the means of government nearly ensures its ends, which have nothing to do with our freedoms.  Capturing governments is an endpoint -- the crowning achievement in the left’s long march.

What would follow leftist consolidation of power in the United States is the hoped-for realization of the leftist-globalist dream of a “Great Reset,” whereby the United States is subsumed in some oligarchic-Marxist transnational utopia.  As the history of the last 100 years teaches us abundantly, the left’s quests for utopia resolve in hells.  The body count reaches into the millions, thanks to leftist slaughter. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/this_is_war_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: This is War
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 04:15:29 pm »
I have been at war with them for MANY years now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: This is War
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 11:44:58 pm »
I read the piece earlier today, and saved the pic from it, which portrays "a conflict to come".

The unspoken questions:
Who do the fighters in the foreground represent...?
And who is commanding the soldiers in the background...?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 12:13:46 am by Fishrrman »