Author Topic: Georgia on My Mind: Election Fraud by the Numbers  (Read 80 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia on My Mind: Election Fraud by the Numbers
« on: November 24, 2020, 03:41:38 pm »
Georgia on My Mind: Election Fraud by the Numbers

Maybe you don’t like Trump much personally, but in your bones, you know the election is being stolen.

By George S. Bardmesser
November 23, 2020

The endgame for the 2020 post-election counting, recounting, auditing, and litigation is rapidly approaching. With about two weeks to go before the electors officially must be selected, a great many things will happen in the courts between now and December 8. Ultimately, everything must bend to one fundamental reality: the only facts that matter are those that Justices Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh, Barrett ,and Gorsuch think matter. Everything else is fluff.

This short essay is about Georgia, and Joe Biden’s fraudulent “victory” there. I have no special insight into the mechanics of the fraud. The specifics of how Democrats manufactured enough ballots to give Biden a victory there is a matter for the FBI to investigate. I have no doubt that under the fearless and supremely competent leadership of Christopher Wray, teams of FBI agents are already hard at work interviewing witnesses, analyzing the hard-to-believe statistics, collecting videos of poll workers’ misconduct and Postal Service employees’ misdeeds, nailing down confessions and witness testimony in written affidavits, looking into how Georgia citizens requested, filled out and mailed their ballots despite being dead for decades, and so on.

Right . . .

In the meantime, let’s look at what is staring us in the face. In 2016, Trump won Florida by a little over a single percentage point, and neighboring Georgia by five percentage points. In 2020, Trump won Florida by 3.6 percentage points, and . . . lost Georgia by less than a quarter of a percent. If we are to believe this, Florida moved right by more than two percentage points, and next-door Georgia moved left by five percentage points. Do you buy that? Neither do I.

Consider Georgia as a whole. Did Joe Biden perform spectacularly throughout the state, compared to 2016? Actual county-by-county numbers do not support that theory at all. Georgia has 159 counties. The voting statistics for 2016 and 2020 can be found here. The 2016 data is from Wikipedia, and the 2020 data is from Politico. (I am ignoring third party candidates in the table.) If the reader has enough patience to peruse the table at the link, he’ll see that in some counties Biden did a bit better, in some he did a bit worse.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/23/georgia-on-my-mind-election-fraud-by-the-numbers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Georgia on My Mind: Election Fraud by the Numbers
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 11:58:14 pm »
If the fraud machine worked on November 3rd, they may have it runnin' again on January 5th -- the "new and improved" version that will make the stealin' even easier...!