Author Topic: Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Trump Legal Team Distances from Sidney Powell
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2020, 03:51:16 am »
For later.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DB

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 03:53:32 am »
"Did the Prophets Get It Wrong? Dutch Sheets Leads Spiritual Election Battle as Intercessors Convene: 'This Isn't Over!'"

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2020/november/did-the-prophets-get-it-wrong-dutch-sheets-leads-spiritual-battle-as-intercessors-convene-this-isnt-over

I don't know anything about these people. Any comments?

Offline Absalom

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2020, 04:47:59 am »
We've been in the Twilight Zone since January 2020. 
----------------------------------------
Wrong as usual; the year was 2016!!!!!!!!!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2020, 05:12:25 am »
I don't know anything about these people. Any comments?

@DB

I know Jane Hamon's in-laws.  They are legit.  My church is part of the CI network.  Be careful when dealing with prophetic words.  Their true meaning may remain hidden until a later time.

One person I trust is Chuck Pierce.  He had prophesied about planes striking the US before 9/11.  After the attack, it was easy to review his words and discern what it meant.  But before the attack, the meaning wasn't at all clear.  btw, Pierce also said that Trump would be a 2-term President, but that it wouldn't be clear until just a couple days before the inauguration.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2020, 08:14:47 am »
I think we all agree with that..we all know who ordered the Russian story..heck even the idiot Biden was in the Oval when that plan went down..

Now vote tampering and outright theft of the Presidency...this has O'Bama's fingerprints all over it...but will this ever be made public..NEVER EVER
I think the big one there was having Hillary take the nomination from Bernie. IIRC, Powell mentioned that instance of theft as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2020, 03:32:50 am »
I have no problem being patient, and I don't quit.

But I also don't join bandwagons nor suspend critical thinking just because of what I wish.
Think about that one if you had been one of the defenders at the Alamo in 1836.

Seriously.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington