Author Topic: GSA says Biden transition can begin  (Read 1565 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GSA says Biden transition can begin
« on: November 23, 2020, 11:37:38 pm »
GSA says Biden transition can begin
By Morgan Chalfant - 11/23/20 06:26 PM EST

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden and his team that the Trump administration is ready to begin the transition process.

GSA Administrator Emily Murphy sent a letter to Biden on Monday saying that Biden would have access to federal resources and services to facilitate a presidential transition, according to a copy obtained by The Hill.

Trump in two tweets wrote that he had asked Murphy to being the transition, though he did not concede his loss to Biden and said he would keep fighting.

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 23, 2020

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/527278-trump-tells-gsa-to-allow-biden-transition-to-begin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: GSA says Biden transition can begin
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 11:41:03 pm »
@mystery-ak

Thanks, you found that fast!  Now, the transition people can come out of Biden's basement and get office space, actually talk to people now in those posts, etc...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 12:08:48 am »
Well, it's over folks.

Prayers up for ALL conservatives and our Republic.  Truly a very dark and sad time for our country.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 12:18:42 am »
I believe this signals Trump believes he has no case and is giving up as a result of Michigan certifying its results today on a 3-1 vote.  I find the concern he expressed for the Administrator of the GSA and for other GSA employees to be sincere and well-stated, and also a good face-saving move.

Not being a lawyer, I don't know what this concession-in-all-but-name will do to Trump's standing to continue any legal challenges.  However I believe the actual election procedures in Pennsylvania were so flawed that they must be challenged in court, simply to establish a legal precedent against the same sorts of last-minute changes, state judiciary encroachment, and inconsistent ballot treatment in any other state in the future.  I'd like to see Alito get his licks in for a court order that was apparently ignored.

Whether or not Trump and his legal team will continue when (I'm assuming) there is nothing left in it for Trump, but perhaps something in it for the future integrity of elections, will be telling.  And although Michigan did certify today, I hope state-level Republican election officials will learn a lesson from this that they don't have to rubber-stamp the result of wee-hours visits from the vote fairy.
James 1:20

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 12:33:12 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 12:35:13 am »
Well, it's over folks.

Prayers up for ALL conservatives and our Republic.  Truly a very dark and sad time for our country.

I agree....there would be some consolation if we can keep the Senate but it looks out of reach..they are stealing at this very moment..
Support the USO

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 12:41:53 am »
...I find the concern he expressed for the Administrator of the GSA and for other GSA employees to be sincere and well-stated, and also a good face-saving move.

Agreed. Kudos to POTUS. It couldn’t have been easy for that woman to endure what she was going through.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 12:44:50 am »
Well, it's over folks.

I'm starting to thank the Lord you weren't living in 1777.   happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 12:53:10 am »
I'm starting to thank the Lord you weren't living in 1777.   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia please explain how you see a path forward ... the transition is underway. 

I will NEVER give up on our Constitution, our Freedom and this Republic.  I believe we need to find a way to move forward and emerge collectively as an overwhelming conservative opposition force.  How we get to that point, I don't know.  I don't know that it is even possible.  The GOP as we know it has failed ... the ballot box isn't the answer anymore. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2020, 12:54:42 am »
I'm not surprised. I think that Trump knows it is over. Time to focus on the GA Senate rate.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2020, 12:59:43 am »
I'm not surprised. I think that Trump knows it is over. Time to focus on the GA Senate rate.

Indeed.   We need a miracle in GA --- things aren't looking up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 01:00:27 am »
FFS.  STOP LISTENING TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 01:01:45 am »

Why bother?  The Rats just got away with the biggest electoral fraud in history, so I assume the Senate elections are rigged.

Time to buy some more ammo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2020, 01:03:03 am »
FFS.  STOP LISTENING TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

@Cyber Liberty

Sorry, but in reality Trump lost.

Let's focus on GA, and the 2022 election.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2020, 01:09:07 am »
Why bother?  The Rats just got away with the biggest electoral fraud in history, so I assume the Senate elections are rigged.

Time to buy some more ammo.

Hopefully everyone has their stockpile already; ammo is hard to come by right now. 

I used to tell people to stock up on gold, guns, ammo, food and water ... now we have to include toilet paper and paper towels (trying to find a little humor).

We are set.  Prepared as we can possibly be where we are at.  Enjoying  life as much as we can under the current circumstances. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 01:18:40 am »
    Onward to Georgia you say, Didn't Sherman say that?   :shrug: 

This seemed appropriate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 01:20:04 am »
    Onward to Georgia you say, Didn't Sherman say that?   :shrug: 

This seemed appropriate.

:beer: :patriot:

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2020, 01:33:10 am »
Time to focus on the GA Senate rate.

Why?  Are we saying our great hope is Mitch McConnell?   :silly:

If Trump goes, it all goes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2020, 01:34:54 am »

@Cyber Liberty

Sorry, but in reality Trump lost.

Let's focus on GA, and the 2022 election.

If you want to waste concern on an election that's guaranteed rigged for the Rats, that's your business.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2020, 01:37:22 am »

I've been assured recently we can hare "Trumpism" without the hated "Trump."  I LMAO, that's like an ice cream sundae without the ice cream (a concept that turned out to be too much of a reach).
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2020, 01:40:51 am »
Indeed.   We need a miracle in GA --- things aren't looking up.

Republicans are never going to win an election again.  Get used to it .... and remember, Republicans are the ones demanding the President drop his fight against this voter fraud.

Imagine what the landscape would look like if Republicans rallied around the President's fight (and his voters) as a righteous cause --- and demanded the Democrats stand down until all legal avenues have been exhausted.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2020, 01:44:35 am »

True, sadly. Some are giddy over Republican gains in the house. But if Trump fails there will be no elections worth a damn in the future.

Our only real choice then will be submit, or fight. I mean really fight.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2020, 01:45:20 am »
Republicans are never going to win an election again.  Get used to it .... and remember, Republicans are the ones demanding the President drop his fight against this voter fraud.

Imagine what the landscape would look like if Republicans rallied around the President's fight (and his voters) as a righteous cause --- and demanded the Democrats stand down until all legal avenues have been exhausted.

RINOs never train their fire downrange.  Just look at John McStain.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2020, 01:46:45 am »
True, sadly. Some are giddy over Republican gains in the house. But if Trump fails there will be no elections worth a damn in the future.

Our only real choice then will be submit, or fight. I mean really fight.

BLOAT.  If you think you have enough, buy more.  If you think you're short, buy 2-3 times more.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2020, 01:46:58 am »

As most POPULIST Movements do throughout the History of our Country.  If anyone believes Cocaine Mitch is the answer to ANY question they, too, have a pox on their house. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.