Author Topic: Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad’  (Read 625 times)

Offline libertybele

Hallelujah!!!  A  little bit too late .... but Trump is finally seeing the light.  Giuliani isn't doing him any favors!

Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad’

President Donald Trump is sweating over his campaign lawyers’ dismal and often outlandish efforts to reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected electoral victory.

Trump is worried that his campaign’s legal team, which is being led by his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, is composed of “fools that are making him look bad,” NBC News reported Monday.

That group, which has unironically called itself an “elite strike force team,” to date has failed to win any legal victories that would invalidate votes for Biden, the former Democratic vice president, even as they tout wildly broad claims of fraud for which they have offered no convincing evidence.............

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/trump-fears-giuliani-and-other-biden-vote-challenge-lawyers-are-fools.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

It was ultimately Trump's achilles heel, because the Deep State basically made it clear that anyone who worked for Trump would be a target.  So, he couldn't get good people to work for him, he was stuck with these guys. 

Offline skeeter

Not saying this is true, not saying it’s untrue. I’m just saying I take nothing the MSM says at face value. I’ll need another source or three. This one has no named source (of course) and reads like a cheap tabloid.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:05:12 am by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

Not saying this is true, not saying it’s untrue. I’m just saying I take nothing the MSM says at face value. I’ll need another source or three.

I understand where you are coming from; but given that I've thought for a very long time that Giuliani was one of Trump's enemies, and nothing but a NY liberal slimy snake .... I tend to believe this article.  Look back in the past few years that Giuliani has opened his fat yap and caused more problems for Trump then helped him .... that should have been Trump's first clue. 

Giuliani's involvement with the law firm who represented the proposed North American Union who would have profited off of the toll roads has been known .... Trump should have never trusted him.

I was wrong in thinking that it was Trump's plan ... a North American Union uniting Canada, the US and Mexico  ....

I lay odds also that Kushner is involved in taking down his father in law; after all he was one of the first to suggest Trump concede; after all Kushner and his brother got their $$ to start up their company Cadre from Soros .... gee...now Soros is denying his involvement with this electoral fiasco, but I'm not buying his b.s.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Not saying this is true, not saying it’s untrue. I’m just saying I take nothing the MSM says at face value. I’ll need another source or three. This one has no named source (of course) and reads like a cheap tabloid.

CNBC is still just NBC. They hate Trump and have been peddling hit pieces about him since Trump stepped in office.

Offline libertybele

CNBC is still just NBC. They hate Trump and have been peddling hit pieces about him since Trump stepped in office.

That may be, but it doesn't negate the fact that Giuliani is a sleazy liberal snake.

Offline aligncare

That may be, but it doesn't negate the fact that Giuliani is a sleazy liberal snake.

Says you without any evidence.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:facepalm2: :getwell:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am not a Rudy fan...he has passed his prime.

When they announced he would be lead attorney I knew Trump was doomed... and when he was speaking at the presser the other day and his hair dye running down his face I just cringed.

Where is Jay Sekulow and some of the impeachment lawyers who have argued in front of SCOTUS...

IF Rudy takes this to SCOTUS and gets a win for Trump I will apologize  for being anti-Rudy...but I don't have to worry.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I've laid out all kinds of evidence with posts and links for the past couple of years....not going to go through it all again.

You are entitled to your opinion of the man.  If you see him as a positive .... that's your choice.

Offline libertybele

:facepalm2: :getwell:

If you're a Rudy fan .... you're in for a huge disappointment. 

Offline corbe

Rudy will wind up under indictment just like the previous 2 'Personal Attorneys' of DJT.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

I am not a Rudy fan...he has passed his prime.

When they announced he would be lead attorney I knew Trump was doomed... and when he was speaking at the presser the other day and his hair dye running down his face I just cringed.

Where is Jay Sekulow and some of the impeachment lawyers who have argued in front of SCOTUS...

IF Rudy takes this to SCOTUS and gets a win for Trump I will apologize  for being anti-Rudy...but I don't have to worry.

Exactly. 

If Rudy makes it to SCOTUS and wins I'll be apologizing right along with you, but I too don't think we have to worry.

Offline libertybele

Rudy will wind up under indictment just like the previous 2 'Personal Attorneys' of DJT.

Rudy is part of the swamp -- he's doing the job they've set him up to do.  He won't be indicted.

Offline corbe

Yes @libertybele NYC Mayor was his highest level of competence.  Trump should have read this book:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you're a Rudy fan .... you're in for a huge disappointment.

I am a huge disappointment by many means.  Being a Rudy fan... is not the least of them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Never Trust a CrossDresser

Offline Absalom

Hallelujah!!!  A  little bit too late .... but Trump is finally seeing the light.  Giuliani isn't doing him any favors!
Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad
President Donald Trump is sweating over his campaign lawyers’ dismal and often outlandish efforts to reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected electoral victory.
Trump is worried that his campaign’s legal team, which is being led by his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, is composed of “fools that are making him look bad,” NBC News reported Monday.
That group, which has unironically called itself an “elite strike force team,” to date has failed to win any legal victories that would invalidate votes for Biden, the former Democratic vice president, even as they tout wildly broad claims of fraud for which they have offered no convincing evidence..
[/quote]
-----------------------------
Er...........Trump's character has been unchanged since the womb; consequently he has never needed any help in making himself look/sound like a buffoonish Narcissist.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

Correct me if I am wrong,but isn't Rudy a lawyer,a politician,AND a life-long denizen of NYC?

What else does he need,horns in his forehead and spiked tail?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!