Author Topic: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Wins Emmy for ‘Masterful Use of Television to Inform and Calm’ on Pan  (Read 631 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Wins Emmy for ‘Masterful Use of Television to Inform and Calm’ on Pandemic

Joel B. Pollak 20 Nov 2020

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has won an Emmy “in recognition of his leadership during the Covid-19 pandemic and his masterful use of television to inform and calm people around the world,” the International Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences announced Friday.

International Emmy Awards
@iemmys
Gov Andrew M Cuomo of NY will receive the International Emmy Founders Award in recognition of his leadership during the Covid19 pandemic & his masterful use of TV to inform & calm people around the world. The Emmy will be presented to @NYGovCuomo on Nov 23 https://

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/20/new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo-wins-emmy-for-masterful-use-of-television-to-inform-and-calm-on-pandemic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Where is the projectile vomiting alert?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He shut down their operations for months, used their airwaves for propaganda, and now they're yelling "thank you sir, may I have another."

Corrupt. All of them.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LadyLiberty

Next it will be the Nobel prize in medicine.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
NONE of those awards mean jack squat to me. Not in the last 20 to 30 years (depends on which Nobel in that time span).  The rest are drivel from a mutual back patting association.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Trump gets pilloried for attempting to calm the public, Cuomo gets an Emmy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I laugh when I hear the murderer of 10s of thousands of helpless elderly people talk.  I'm with Joe, none of these "awards" mean jack chit to me too.  Especially the Nobel Peace Prize.  I do respect the other Nobel prizes, most times.  There are real scientific breakthroughs going on and it's good people get recognized.  Note:  Junk "Climate Science" is NOT included in that respect I have for Scientists.  I worked side by side with real private-sector Scientists for over 25 years when I was in R&D at a major corporation in Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Wins Emmy for ‘Masterful Use of Television to Inform and Calm’ on Pandemic

When I first saw the title, I immediately thought, "this is from the Babylon Bee".

Nope... as amazing as it seems, it appears to be... for real...!

Online Smokin Joe

When I first saw the title, I immediately thought, "this is from the Babylon Bee".

Nope... as amazing as it seems, it appears to be... for real...!
Just look at some of the others to win them, and it will make more sense...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

And Cuomo win the Hammy for "Most Masterful Use of Lying For Political Gain."

Offline goatprairie

NONE of those awards mean jack squat to me. Not in the last 20 to 30 years (depends on which Nobel in that time span).  The rest are drivel from a mutual back patting association.
Virtually all awards given for entertainment or for non-entertainment purposes in the last 30-40 years have been p.c. determined.
Many of Oscars given for best picture are simply determined by the topic.
Or they're simply not that good. I saw "Argo" a few years ago. It was not a bad picture, but not one I'd ever award an Oscar.
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize was entirely determined by his skin color and liberal politics.
In short, most awards are worthless.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Bee came through...!

https://babylonbee.com/news/lord-denethor-receives-emmy-for-excellent-leadership-of-gondor

Joseph Stalin To Receive International Emmy For His Outstanding Hunger Relief Efforts

NEW YORK CITY, NY—The 2020 International Emmy Awards have announced their nominees for their hotly anticipated and highly credible award ceremony this year. In addition to giving New York Governor Andrew Cuomo a leadership award for his excellent pandemic leadership and skill in not killing thousands of innocent nursing home residents, the organization has also announced another recipient: Joseph Stalin.

According to sources, Stalin will receive a posthumous award for his outstanding hunger relief efforts. In addition, he will be honored for his masterful skill in crafting a narrative that caused even the imprisoned victims of his regime to sing his praises.

"We can't exactly say that Stalin's hunger relief efforts were totally successful, but he really did try," said International Academy President & CEO, Bruce L. Paisner. "Stalin was a master at crafting a narrative. People tuned in to hear his words of wisdom, even as he starved them to death. That's a skill worthy of honor."

More at URL above...

Offline Hoodat

Cuomo won the Goebbels Award?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

Hey, it's an award for using the media to cover for all his bad decisions and the deaths of tens of thousands. Anyone else would be in the dock at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity.

Leni Riefenstahl would be proud.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

I am certain he will be justly rewarded in the next life.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Am I entitled to request he have a very short wait?   333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Congratulations to Andrew Cuomo, recipient of the first annual Enema Award.  Well deserved

9:22 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1331060514739417090

Online Smokin Joe

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Congratulations to Andrew Cuomo, recipient of the first annual Enema Award.  Well deserved

9:22 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1331060514739417090

As Jimmah Carter used to say, "A true enema of the People".

C S Lewis