Author Topic: Fox News Ratings Crash Continues, Once Led in Every Time Slot, Now Only Tucker Winning Ratings Game  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Ratings Crash Continues, Once Led in Every Time Slot, Now Only Tucker Winning Ratings Game

The ratings crash at Fox News is still growing three weeks after the network angered its once loyal viewers with its pro-Biden Election Day coverage.

Published 10 mins ago

on November 24, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

The ratings crash at Fox News is still growing three weeks after the network angered its once loyal viewers with its pro-Biden Election Day coverage.

For years, now, Fox was the automatic winner in the ratings game, always topping the charts as the most watched cable network in every time slot. But now, three weeks after Election Day, it appears that Fox’s advantage has been wiped out in every time slot except during Tucker Carlson’s show.

Worse, even left-wing MSNBC beat Fox in every time slot except Tucker’s.

Now, this all does not mean that Fox’s viewers moved to MSNBC. It means that Fox’s former fans aren’t watching cable news at all, anymore.

The latest ratings tell a dark story for Fox:

Justin Baragona
@justinbaragona
On Friday, CNN beat Fox News in the key 25-54 demographic in every single hour from 9 AM to 11 PM.

That includes Anderson Cooper topping Tucker in the demo at 8 PM.

At 7 PM, Fox's woes continued as Erin Burnett more than doubled The Story in the demo (563,000 to 253,000).
4:18 PM · Nov 23, 2020

more
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/fox-news-ratings-crash-continues-once-led-in-every-time-slot-now-only-tucker-winning-ratings-game/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

The Murdoch boys thought they knew better than dad.

Enjoy the learning experience.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Even a chicken knows better than to foul their own nest!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Yet I’ll bet Chris Wallace still has that stupid inappropriate smile on his face.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like the "still growing" part.  Every day at FNC brings a fresh outrage and departure of more viewers.  Ratings aren't about feathers for caps, they're about revenue because the advertising rates rise and fall on them.

Yet I’ll bet Chris Wallace still has that stupid inappropriate smile on his face.

I'm sure about that.  In my day that was referred to as a "S**t Eating Grin."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

I like the "still growing" part.  Every day at FNC brings a fresh outrage and departure of more viewers.  Ratings aren't about feathers for caps, they're about revenue because the advertising rates rise and fall on them.

I'm sure about that.  In my day that was referred to as a "S**t Eating Grin."

That's another one of those sayings that if you really look at it you wonder what does that really mean? Who likes to eat sh!t?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's another one of those sayings that if you really look at it you wonder what does that really mean? Who likes to eat sh!t?

Not even leftists.  In fact, their idea of paradise is to eliminate everything they think smells like that.

:turkeycarve:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Meh. they joined ABCNNBCBS, only the letters just don't fit as well. So add "& FOX".

They can share the ratings with their cohorts.

Stopping Judge Jeanine's rant on voter fraud wasn't such a hot idea, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Not even leftists.  In fact, their idea of paradise is to eliminate everything they think smells like that.

:turkeycarve:

They eliminate it by putting it in sandwiches which they demand we eat.

Offline dfwgator

Offline rustynail

Zappa knew. Check out, Frank Zappa - I Am The Slime