Author Topic: Lin Wood tells Republicans to withhold votes from GOP candidates in Georgia runoff over their silenc  (Read 920 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Why not, some on this very board pooed probable the most conservative man running for senate right next door 4 years ago (without any proof).   
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why not, some on this very board pooed probable the most conservative man running for senate right next door 4 years ago (without any proof).

Wasn't it because the mainstream media painted him as some extremist right-wing kook?  The type that wears his principles on his sleeve.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

I don't think Moore was a very good candidate, but I definitely would have voted for him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wasn't it because the mainstream media painted him as some extremist right-wing kook?  The type that wears his principles on his sleeve.

No, it's because the lamestream media portrayed him as a sex-crazed pedophile.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
The President has routinely been tweeting about the importance of the GA election and his support for both candidates @FeelNoPain

Shucks, foiled in my attempt to be a  rrthree. I missed the tweet on the 21st when he mention Loeffler and Perdue.

As ever, your insight is only surpassed by your copious charms and unrelenting gentility @Right_in_Virginia
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
No, it's because the lamestream media portrayed him as a sex-crazed pedophile.

He had a bad interview with Hannity that hurt him as well. I was listening that day and Hannity was genuinely taken aback that Moore wasn't more forceful in his denials.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021