Author Topic: Is America Doomed to Split Apart? Kurt Schlichter  (Read 95 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is America Doomed to Split Apart? Kurt Schlichter
« on: November 23, 2020, 02:31:37 pm »
Is America Doomed to Split Apart?
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 12:01 AM

Is anyone else too old to start living on his knees? See, submission is not in the cards. The question is whether preserving our freedom means dissolving the Union. And though our alleged betters tell us we are not allowed to think about that horrible prospect, it’s the ruling caste itself that raised the question.

When you get a vile clown like Chuck Schumer promising to “change America” if he steals another Georgia election in the coming run-off, it only reaffirms that we don’t want to “change America” – at least not into the Venezuela-lite he and his coterie of neo-Marxist bother-wedders, fake Indians, and buck-tooth morons want. We’re not living in a dictatorship of the mediocre-tariat, or of anyone else, period. That’s non-negotiable. Nor does any alleged conservative principle of the kind pushed by supine gimps of the Mitt n’ French variety bind us to do so.

And yet there’s a huge chunk of America seemingly determined to suppress, disenfranchise, and even harm us. Save your gaslighting, hacks, I’m on Twitter, and every day I see people threatening us with, on the mild end, “reeducation” to “truth and reconciliation commissions” to outright murder.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/11/23/is-america-doomed-to-split-apart-n2580489
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Is America Doomed to Split Apart? Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 02:54:25 pm »
Fine with me.

The US needs Texas more than we need the US.

This was true when we joined in 1845 and true today.

We leave, and many will follow to continue the experiment the Founders intended instead of what the libs want.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 02:57:14 pm »
Is America Doomed to Split Apart?

IMHO the short answer is YES!  It's only a matter of time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 03:01:55 pm »
This country has already been divided -- the radical left and globalist have already started.

Unfortunately we have a record number of people moving into FL --- hopefully not liberal bat crap crazy lunatics.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 03:03:30 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.