Author Topic: No Pushback! Politico Criticizes Parler for Lack of Censorship  (Read 314 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
No Pushback! Politico Criticizes Parler for Lack of Censorship
« on: November 23, 2020, 02:48:01 pm »
Such is the era we live in that we are now being treated to the absurd spectacle of supposed journalists coming out strongly in favor of censorship. One such journalist is Politico's White House reporter Tina Nguyen, who on Sunday castigated the Twitter alternative, Parler, for their lack of censorship.

Nguyen's outrage at Parler for daring to permit free speech appeared in "On Parler, MAGA’s post-election world view blossoms with no pushback."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/11/22/no-pushback-politico-criticizes-parler-lack-censorship
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: No Pushback! Politico Criticizes Parler for Lack of Censorship
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 02:55:52 pm »
It is not in the domain of a bulletin board or news agency to blacklist articles.

If it does, it is no longer free speech in this country but sedition.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:18:41 pm »
It is not in the domain of a bulletin board or news agency to blacklist articles.

If it does, it is no longer free speech in this country but sedition.

The tech giants are denying they've transitioned from "Curated Platforms" to "Publishers."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 05:38:12 pm »
The tech giants are denying they've transitioned from "Curated Platforms" to "Publishers."
Sure. They’re curated platforms with hacked materials policies.

Hacked materials being a somewhat flexible term.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 06:27:09 pm »
There is nothing worse than a fascist micromanager.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 06:36:21 pm »
There is nothing worse than a fascist micromanager.

Like this?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 06:40:02 pm »
Like this?

Ah yes a specimen of at least forty years trying desperately to be mistaken for her own daughter in, what I can only assume, was a pair of yoga pants, furry boots, a shirt that was strategically unbuttoned and a huge pair of sunglasses acting as a solar panel for her 'Let me speak to your manager' haircut.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.